New Mod

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
From what I've seen of the mir 3 area if anyone should be mod then IdaBigA should, gratz

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Finally :P

Restore order to this section!

Congrats Mick :)

Glad to see you finally made it :)

Have fun working with mapadale, sure you two will do a great job together :D

/Jenix

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Mapadale has stopped modding Mir 3, which is why the position opened up.

And this section is already in order lol, just a few peeps who get out of control now and again (nothing that a quick FlamingSword won't take care of :P)

Thanks for the comments guys..

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Congratz Ida with ur knowledge u would be a great help for all new

and i think what headhunter said would be the truth only with another TAGTEAM

Ida and Kaori :)

we will read us :)

greetz

Ameno

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
u cant state ur own opinons any more on her if u do u eather get blasted by other members or infractions and Thx god map is not moding he wins my vote for most incapable MOD of the year

/NOT SS

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
So maybe let us stay ontopic SS and Kaori this is a Post as Congratulation for ida :)

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I have had a look at the infractions made by both Matt and Kaori and I can't see any recently that were not well deserved tbh.

This is not at anyone in particular, but if you have a go at the mods, triple post, or abuse someone.. what do you expect to happen?

Anyway.. Have fun :)

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
infractions for nothing? Show me! If you follow the rules, you won't get them.

i got a infraction from you because my siggy was too big , it wasnt , and i hadnt even visted the mir 3 sections before

u cant state ur own opinons any more on her if u do u eather get blasted by other members or infractions and Thx god map is not moding he wins my vote for most incapable MOD of the year

/NOT SS

we're all glad that tw@ got removed

I have had a look at the infractions made by both Matt and Kaori and I can't see any recently that were not well deserved tbh.

This is not at anyone in particular, but if you have a go at the mods, triple post, or abuse someone.. what do you expect to happen?

Anyway.. Have fun :)

congratz m8 :)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
at last some 1 how knows what there talking about grtz ida hop u can clean this crap up others in past not done a gd job tbh no names need tbh

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Please stay on topic, u know how talking about a connected thing to the topic is against the rules as my lovely new infraction proves

You didn't know mods have exceptions when there are misbehaviours happening.

i got a infraction from you because my siggy was too big , it wasnt , and i hadnt even visted the mir 3 sections before

It is still too big. Your red image + your text + your other image is already 202 pixels when the rule said 180 is the max signature height. Now I know why there is a scroll bar for the signature area.

Now back to topic: Welcome again Mick. Hope you'll enjoy modding as much as I do. Now you why I love moderating Mir 3 forums. :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
no more mini hitler mod! *cough* mapadale *cough*

couldnt have chosen a more competent and all round nice guy for modding , n1 mick and lets hope ur nowhere near as poor and biased as junior stalin