New Npcs?!

Join Discord

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Hey,

i apologies if these are not new, ( knowing me they are about 6 years old ) i haven't seen these npc's before.

I was looking through some threads "
stable hero files?
badboyadam"

to be exact - followed a few Chinese links and ended up downloading lots of files, a few Wil files and found a couple of npcs i didn't recognize.

If they are not new, once again im sorry and can a mod please close this thread. if they are and people want them ill upload the wil.

TC
x Silver

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
oh ok, can mod please close - before the spam starts :) ( nooby mistake by me )

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Dont worry mate any release in my book is a good one, and this defo does not need to be closed.

On topic ive seen the guy in the chair lots of times but the other one, only seen that a few times, btw jonhy means there riped from woool

lif

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
like lifco said, any release is a good one

i for 1 have never seen the 1 on the sword lol looks smart

keep up the searching n releasing dude, just be careful for virus's on the chinese sites, alot of files tend to have them

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yeah I wont be closing this. No need really. Like ASDA say... every little helps!

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
oooooh yay :) most of the Chinese stuff im scanning for viruses, and i'll keep searching i just don't like posting thread after thread.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
oooooh yay :) most of the Chinese stuff im scanning for viruses, and i'll keep searching i just don't like posting thread after thread.

yh, iv got to point where i just post origional links if it sounds/looks good or new, cnt be doin with the viruses, rather leave it for sum1 else to clear them n re-upload

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
:) im glad people have the "Any release is a good release" attitude around here :)