New server coimg (www.soulsmir.com)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@ DD & Ult speed THIS IS UPCOMMING NOT ADVERTISING YOU TIT's. Maybe when its in advertising you'll get more information?? God people these days..

Koriban EXP Table could be custom? Maybe he means EXP x1 in M2Server?

Since it's his 1st Server and he's newish to MIR Give him a BREAK? He doesnt play mir servers. So he wont know what you all like. 1st time on Server making and aint been on mir for ages and this is what he gets? If i was him i wouldnt even made a thread. Woulda wait till he's done then putted in advertising. Your not giving him feed back or anything. Your critising his Upcomming thread.. Sersiouly aint you got Fk all els to do?

Thats all i got to say.. Feel sorry for him tbh.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
@ DD & Ult speed THIS IS UPCOMMING NOT ADVERTISING YOU TIT's. Maybe when its in advertising you'll get more information?? God people these days..

Koriban EXP Table could be custom? Maybe he means EXP x1 in M2Server?

Since it's his 1st Server and he's newish to MIR Give him a BREAK? He doesnt play mir servers. So he wont know what you all like. 1st time on Server making and aint been on mir for ages and this is what he gets? If i was him i wouldnt even made a thread. Woulda wait till he's done then putted in advertising. Your not giving him feed back or anything. Your critising his Upcomming thread.. Sersiouly aint you got Fk all els to do?

Thats all i got to say.. Feel sorry for him tbh.

I swear you actually geek every server that comes up on here? and spend weeks raging on the adverts till they close?

Get a grip.

Won't be playing it as i've already said the guy has put no effort into his advert, he can take that as feedback if he likes and make an effort next time.

"coimg", i lol'd.

Last edited:

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
@ diabloDoom
i think u need to shut up tbh and just let me get on with it. who care about a add at the of the day i dont care wot u says.
i have had people on me server and wot they seen they like .

if u are not going to play me server stop posting on here then .

and can i ask have you made a server ????????????????????

Last edited:

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Mighty when i d/led ur auto patcher i un-zipped in a new folder and it won't auto patch because it state that i needtod/led and install java VM which i did and didn't work according to the kaori website. please help thanks

/2DamnGood

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
yes i did have a bad eduction due to having Leukemia( if u dont know wot Leukemia is look it up ) so lost most of eduction when was young.
btw i am 30 not 12 lol.

i may have a problem in writing and undersatnding people . but come on give me a break pls i trying my best and as it is me first time in doing a server i dont think i am doing so bad .

@andybarny thank you if u do try the server

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
need to be alot more sheep in start town
also add the sheep drops to omas fighting omas spiders raking cats scarecrows etc

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
It reminds me of Ragezone LR, tbh could be fun but firstly i suggest making a starter cave so its easy to get to 22.
Honestly no one likes grinding to 22.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
added more sheep and put exp to x2 will do somethink to the start cave as it is a bit hard for noobs lol

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
what is ip ? any exe file download for this ?