New Server Legend Of Mir3 KING!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
¡¡¡SERVER ONLINE!!!

The server will be open, I will need id i pass by private message for me to create them, for now we will have to do it like that .... I'm sorry!

But in a few days I'll fix the issue of creating accounts through web page to make it faster ...
REPEAT FOR THE CREATION OF ACCOUNTS SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE BY LOMCN AND I WILL CREATE IT QUICKLY!

Greetings and forgive for the annoying!

Server Information:

EXP Rate: x128

Gold: x2

MonGen: x2

-Server in English, with time I will incorporate all the menus in Spanish / English.

-Many Bosses, different leveo caves ... lvl 100-200-400-600-800 ...

-Rebirths system. Until 6.

-System of FamePoints (FP) and GamePoints (GP).

-Pet initial up to level 50.

-Full initial set

-Horses: Brown, White, Red.

-Server private, reserved the right of admission.

-The administration is totally open to receiving suggestions and / or errors on the server.

-Any use of a BUG is indefinite ban.

-Send me a private message by lomcn, or by the server forum to create the account.
-The people who collaborate in the beta phase, will receive a recommendation a week to open the server approximately.
-Once the beta is finished everything will be resected again, nothing that you would have remained.
-IMPORTANT: The name of the character you use must be the same as the one you claim the reward for, because they are a list before you erase everything.

Greetings.
:P

U can download server from this URL!!

Web Site:
http://legendmir3king.forogratis.es/portal.php

Download Client:
http://legendmir3king.forogratis.es/topic3.htmlsid=12dd85dca98d11f7f0c1b24f16070051#p3

Descargar Cliente:
http://legendmir3king.forogratis.es/topic3.htmlsid=12dd85dca98d11f7f0c1b24f16070051#p3

-Temporalmente la creación de cuentas las hare por privado aqui en lomcn, enviarme un Privado especificando tu ID y PASS, y te la creo en cuanto lo vea, gracias y disculpen las molestias!

-Temporarily creating accounts will make them private here on lomcn, send me a Private specifying your ID and PASS, and I'll believe it as soon as I see it, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
WAAAYYYYYY finally a new mir 3 server :D

I'll deffo be on and I'm sure my bro will come on too.

Regarding the exp rates, I would simply keep them to x64 as you have stated above - assuming you have balanced the server around those rates?

People often clash around exp rates and sometimes GM's change their minds before opening the server without balancing - keep it simples :)

If you have the maps I would love to see Town of Kings (omaOK's and OmaChief's from RndPro) and also Beachy Island? Was that the name? The map with mobs from mystery cave (Shockers that teled to you, This map was on avenge server).

Any mir 3 players remember playing those servers? Getting all nostalgic here! haha

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I'm glad that there are still people interested in a medium fast haha.
Well, the experience is something that I am still testing, finishing to square it so that it is well balanced, and that the races go up equally, I do not like that the magician lagged so much and the warrior and the toaist are left behind.
You will already be looking at the maps that I have put. :joyous:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey bud, yeh I think there will be a fair few people interested in playing even if its old content - I don't think theres been a med-high rate mir 3 up for some time now.

Good luck with the server mate and be sure to make a good server advert :D

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I'm looking for 4 people, who have plenty of free time to help me test.
One of them with knowledge about scripts, variables, base data ...
If there is someone interested send me a private message and I get in touch.

Thank you! :cheerful:

PD: It is important that I am English, or have a good knowledge of the language, to help me with the scripts and others ... to test me anyone who knows how to kill mobs hehehe

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Are you looking for tester or somebody help you build the server? " knowledge about knowledge about scripts, variables, base data ...scripts, variables, base data ... "

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
I am looking for a serious person to help me with the server.
Then I'm looking for three 3 people to test.
Sorry if I do not make it clear.

erterra

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2010
looks decent, might try it when it comes out.

PD: waiting for spartekas' **** post

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
The server is completely in English, I am not English but I understand, and I think I can communicate with anyone who needs something, anyway in a few days there will be a GM English.

Regards!

---------- Post Merged at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:05 AM ----------

The server is already online

Is open during today if I see necessary tomorrow will also be in beta, but tomorrow I would open it to play.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
i can help test. There are many links on the URL of the website. Which one should i download?
thanks. how to create an account with you?

Last edited:

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
Send me a private account and I believe it at once.
You must download the 3 enlces, 1 is the client, and the other 2 patches.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
what do you mean by a private account? i have downloaded all the client and patches but cant click on new account?

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey Siposn,

When I logged on last night I had severe 2 step lag, there was a square box around my characters head?

As far as I'm aware I downloaded and unzipped all files ok.

Not sure whats going on

SiposN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2011
SERVER NOW ONLINE!!! COME TO PARTY ^^
Remember for account say me id and password for private and i create in a few minuts!
Regards!!

Status
Not open for further replies.