New Server

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
John Pm Me some stuff what ya want doing i'll make some npcs and stuff and send u it.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Will be using basic 2.3 server files for now.
We do not require any additional help at the moment.

Server information (subject to change):
Artifical Mir2
Exp rate: 20x
Drop rate: 4-5x euro
Boss Spawn: 3x euro

All euro mir features will be implimented first, and lots of customisation has been planned, so don't expect a euro mir clone 2-3 weeks down the line.

We're hoping to get the server online within the next 2-3 days for ongoing testing. No char wipes will be made, unless necessary.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Does it say i want a gm spot no so keep ur mouth shut.
no but 90% of the time u do ;)

Artifical Mir2

All euro mir features will be implimented first, and lots of customisation has been planned, so don't expect a euro mir clone 2-3 weeks down the line.

We're hoping to get the server online within the next 2-3 days for ongoing testing. No char wipes will be made, unless necessary.
stats gonna be like?

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Hmm, well the guys involved in the making of the server seemed confident and determind. So I guess I can do what everyone else is doing and just wait :]

/Joey

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
ooo this sounds serious.

good luck with server. thought of a name yet dudes?

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
Wittin said:

Artifical Mir2

Did you read the thread xD?

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
obviously not lol.

Anyhow, thought I'd let you all know, exp is set to 20x, yet the exp required to level up to lvl 26 is halfed, so it will be 40x exp to level 26, then 20x from then on... ;)

So far I've just managed to get the server files ready to go online, and have added a teleport npc into BW, which will offer free teleports to local areas, and teleports priced at 50k to KRs. Money will be kept at euro rates, but mined ore prices will be increased.