New server

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
this server is spanish , have about 5 or 6 years online , but the Admin is using a normal character named: Kyo , he's top 1 lvl , you need to donate to get integrals , and you can pay for items , but always admin (Kyo) kill you to try to get your items u paid , and you need to pay to protect your kit..

and don't have assasin

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I think they still use 3.55, Its not using King or and new sets of files.

nemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2008
He is waitin your release.... Before, he will say that it's her work....

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
1.bmp

2.bmp

We are really tired that the same people says the same lies over and over.

We ask the mod's to not permit these behaviors in this community.
That's the 95% Spanish translated client for king, that we don't want to share with liers like you all. When we release it for our players, we're sure that you all will steal it, as you've done until today, saying that we were the thieves.

We will wait to start on king, we must know how works all, and we can't (or we don't want) to start from scratch. When we will have the better for our players, we'll put it.

Then, I ask again to mod's to close this topic, and to do something with this liar people.

Thanks from the HispaRed team.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
@Ashran you speak over stealing things, but if I look on your Page as first I must say lol.
The team use the Offi HP and say it is your own work...
The team use idea and things from this forum from other teams ingame...

How many do your team for this community?
How many new things is post here from your team?

;-)

nemon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2008
Deja la hipocresia, porque bien es sabido por todos "las cosas exclusivas de Hispared"... Las supuestas compras de versiones... armaduras inéditas.... monturas nunca vistas.... mobs únicos... Una pena que reseteasteis el foro anteriormente porque si no habian algunas joyitas de post que demostraba todo lo contrario a lo que quereis aparentar....

En esta vida hay que ser claro, esta muy bien importar imagenes de Mir2, WooL... incluso de otros servidores, pero siempre sin atribuirse el merito. Es mejor no decir nada

En cuanto a Kyo, PI... no dire nada, ya que yo no hablo de lo que no se, ni de lo que van diciendo.

Pero con todo y con eso, he de felicitar por la labor de mantener el servidor y de mostrar un soporte durante tantos años. Pero tened claro que de lo que digais en vuestro Foro, a lo que decis aqui (ante gente que sabe mas alla de jugar) hay una gran diferencia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@googletranslator ^^

Leave the hypocrisy, because it is well known by all "exclusive Hispared things" ... The alleged purchases of versions ... unpublished armor .... mounts never seen .... mobs only ... Too bad they reset the forum because if not previously had some gems of post showing the opposite to what you want to appear ....

In this life we must be clear, this very well import images from Mir2, Wool ... even on other servers, but we must never take credit. It is best to say nothing

As for Kyo, PI ... I will say nothing, because I'm not talking about what is not, nor what they say.

But with everything and that I have to congratulate on the work of maintaining the server and to show support for many years. But be clear that what you say in your forum, with what you say here (to people who know how to play beyond) there is a big difference

DeMoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Coly I think you misunderstood what my friend says Ashran.

We have been drawing many new features planned and systems, archives and libraries themselves, which have since taken what they wanted for our client without permission 4 children under age and in their forums have said that the work they have done.

We have over 8 years working and giving our first fruits and improvements that players have not seen even in Mir servers, these firsts have always been usurped by this set of people who then tried to criticize us, whether through envy or bad experiences they have had the time to create a server in the Mir, which have since closed soon.

Whether through lack of experience, resources or simply a lack of commitment to development, these profiteers have been always trying to detract from our work and trying to take everything you have been in our files.

Now for what you see, go in this forum ranting back and saying things out of place on our work to tarnish the image of one of the best servers that are currently Mir and the best Spanish server to date.

I call respect for our work by these people and stop trying to blind other players based on lies, Coly you do not get into the same group, you do not have anything to do with them.

Already posted in other places in this forum where the same or others have been referring to our files so that they caught X things. We have always called for respect and to erase the post that prompted catch our work which is something private and personal to cede exclusively to our users.

I am afraid to get in there and write about it, but please leave the subject and those involved say things in place to stop.

Regards,

Coly creo que has interpretado mal lo que comenta mi compañero Ashran.

Nosotros hemos estado sacando sistemas programados y muchísimas novedades, archivos y librerías propias que después han cogido lo que han querido de nuestro cliente sin permiso 4 niños menores de edad y han dicho en sus foros que ese trabajo lo han hecho ellos.

Llevamos más de 8 años trabajando y dando a nuestros jugadores primicias y mejoras que no se han visto aun en servidores del Mir, estas primicias siempre han sido usurpadas por esta serie de gente que después nos ha intentado criticar, ya sea por envidia o por malas experiencias que han tenido a la hora de crear un servidor del Mir que después han cerrado en poco tiempo.

Ya sea por falta de experiencia, recursos o simplemente por falta de dedicación al desarrollo, estos usureros han ido siempre intentando desmerecer nuestro trabajo e intentando coger todo lo que han podido de nuestros archivos.

Ahora por lo que se ve, andan en este foro despotricando de nuevo y diciendo cosas fuera de lugar sobre nuestro trabajo para manchar la imagen de uno de los mejores servidores del Mir que hay actualmente y del mejor servidor español hasta la fecha.

Pido respeto a nuestro trabajo por parte de esta gente y que dejen de intentar cegar a otros jugadores a base de mentiras, Coly a ti no te meto en el mismo grupo, tu no tienes nada que ver con ellos.

Ya hemos posteado en otras ocasiones en este foro donde estos mismos u otros han estado haciendo referencia a nuestros archivos para que cogieran X cosas. Siempre hemos pedido respeto y que se borrara el post que incitaba a coger nuestro trabajo el cual es algo privado y personal que cedemos en exclusiva a nuestros usuarios.

Siento tener que meterme y escribir sobre esto, pero por favor dejen el tema y los que se dedican a decir cosas de lugar dejen de hacerlo.

Un saludo,

Unico

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2007
DeMoN pides respeto cuando tú nisiquiera respetas a tus usuarios.
Yo iba a jugar a hispared y me di cuenta que un usuario usaba ni nombre de gm ( RikuoH ), te pregunté si podias cambiarle el nombre y me dijistes que si no queria que me plagiasen el nombre que hubiese entrado antes al servidor... ¿después pides respeto?

..................google translator.....................

DeMoN ask for respect when you do not respect your users.
I was going to play and I realized one player of hispared use mi GM name(RikuoH), I asked if you could change the name and you told me that if I did not want to plagiarize the name that had come before the server ... Respect after you ask?

Toño

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 9, 2009
@English.

Hi guys, I am a loyal player Hispared server, and I would say that all these things you just said DeMoN are true, work on things based on other games, costing months of hard work, spend their days programming-new games for Mir and new forms of gameplay, and that brings a lot of work, my vote is worth very little here, but what little it's worth I would like to save her people to show that the type of mnemonics, only post to break the dreams people who are working on things they have been frustrated.
I from the point of view of player, I encourage you to try Hispared.
Thank you very much for your attention, and forgive me for the poor translation, but it's late and I had to use googletraductor xD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Español
Hola chicos, yo soy un leal jugador del servidor Hispared, y me gustaria deciros que todas estas cosas que acaba de decir DeMoN son ciertas, trabajan sobre cosas basadas en otros juegos, que les cuesta meses de dificil trabajo, se pasan dias programando nuevos minijuegos para el Mir, nuevos sistemas de jugabilidad, y eso trae mucho trabajo, se que mi voto aqui vale muy poco, pero, lo poco que vale me gustaria que valiese para haceros ver que personas del tipo de nemon, solo postean para romper los sueños de personas que estan trabajando en cosas en que ellos se han sentido frustrados.
Yo desde el punto de vista de jugador, os animo a probar Hispared.
Muchas gracias por vuestra atención, y perdonenme por la pobre traducción, peró es tarde y he tenido que usar el googletraductor xD.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toño

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 9, 2009
DeMoN pides respeto cuando tú nisiquiera respetas a tus usuarios.
Yo iba a jugar a hispared y me di cuenta que un usuario usaba ni nombre de gm ( RikuoH ), te pregunté si podias cambiarle el nombre y me dijistes que si no queria que me plagiasen el nombre que hubiese entrado antes al servidor... ¿después pides respeto?

..................google translator.....................

DeMoN ask for respect when you do not respect your users.
I was going to play and I realized one player of hispared use mi GM name(RikuoH), I asked if you could change the name and you told me that if I did not want to plagiarize the name that had come before the server ... Respect after you ask?

@English
An example application of Mir frustrated.

everyone has the same rights, not because your a GM of another server you will have privileges and you do change things to another person, that takes longer than you on the server.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Español
un ejemplo de programador del Mir frustrado.

todas las personas tienen los mismo derechos, no por ser tu un GM de otro server vas a tener privilegios y vas a hacer modificar las cosas a otra persona, que lleva más tiempo que tu en el server.

Unico

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2007
@English
An example application of Mir frustrated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Español
un ejemplo de programador del Mir frustrado.

@English
an example application of mir frustrated? i´m making king version server that's why I closed my server, things better get informed before speaking

@Español
un ejemplo de programador del mir frustrado? estoy creando un server version king ese es el motivo por el cual cerre mi server, infórmate mejor de las cosas antes de hablarlas

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Loving this chit chat... shame I don't understand most of it.. :)

I would steal your client if I could be bothered :) As some have taken things from mine, its all Open Season!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Why would we need to steal your client, we already have a 95% english client. I hexed it and released it.

Also let me know if you fix para bug and run bug.

Another thing I noticed is you have no hp bars which means you either dont have it enabled which or you dont have the dll working.

Revelation does not work on the files so hp bars are needed

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Why would we need to steal your client, we already have a 95% english client. I hexed it and released it.

Also let me know if you fix para bug and run bug.

Another thing I noticed is you have no hp bars which means you either dont have it enabled which or you dont have the dll working.

Revelation does not work on the files so hp bars are needed

If this the same Para and run bug like older Cruel Server (lagout)?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Para bug is you can disable moving while para'd but people can hit while being para'd.

Run bug is where if a mob misses you it makes you stop running.

mapadale

This has got to be the best laff of the whole year.

DeMoN & Ashran, got off your high horse's and drop yourself back down to this planet with a thump. Which site brought you the server files that your server runs on, LOMCN. Which site brought you the informaiton on how to understand the files and how they fit together, LOMCN. Which site helped you to understand the NPC commnads and give you the basci understanding of how they worked, LOMCN.

So what actually gives you the right to ask for things to be removed from the site, you don't own the files, Wemade do. You don't own the emulators, King and Cruel do. Infact their is nothing about these files that are actually outright yours, if people want to incorporate your ideas into their servers, then in respect to LOMCN, the communnity that actually got you the files. You should be activerly encouraging other server owners, as for your ****ty spanish server. 70% of the people here are english and their first language is english, so all we want is an english server and from the sounds of things, yours is a crap corrupt server anyway.

Jeez this is why Mir3 as a private server community isn't going anywhere and has been fading for the last year or so, remember where your roots are before demading anything from anyone.................

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
We have no problem with LOMCN. We're grateful to you, for making the mir world better. Always when anyone asked us, we replied, we helped as we can. I don't know why are you telling this.

The matter we have with these people that the first that do is saying that our server sucks. A person asks for our, the reply is really offensive:
this server is spanish , have about 5 or 6 years online , but the Admin is using a normal character named: Kyo , he's top 1 lvl , you need to donate to get integrals , and you can pay for items , but always admin (Kyo) kill you to try to get your items u paid , and you need to pay to protect your kit..

and don't have assasin

And, then, more:
He is waitin your release.... Before, he will say that it's her work....

The only thing that I said is that all is a great lie. I showed how we made our translation for the client, that proves that we are not waiting to nothing to say we made it ourselves. And YES, we made the TRANSLATION OURSELVES.

As we MODIFIED these armors FROM OTHERS from OFFICIAL (NON PRIVATE) servers.
3.png

I hope that we clarified this.

mapadale

Wow, you know how to put a logo on a .png file.

So what if someone else used the images from wemade, they are not your images. Just because you have a logo on them don't make them yours and so what if someone else marked them up as their own. At least they used their iniative to do so, unlike a lot of other people who would just use someone else's client.

Your not winning an argument at all really, cause at the end of the day. The files don't belong to anyone on this site or any other and so no one has a right to be saying who can use what and who can't.

Toño

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 9, 2009
mmm, ashram concerns that people pick up the material they have made the GM's of Hispared and attributed the merits.
Only claims that people know the truth, who does the hard work.