NEW [TEMPLE] Demon Temple

Join Discord

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
Hello every1 this is a map i made for about 2 days as i had other things to do any1 its called DemonTemple as title says and got lobby and KR here are some pictures -

Here >

Attachments

• DemonLobby.JPG
    DemonLobby.JPG
    116.8 KB · Views: 137
  • DemonPathway.JPG
    DemonPathway.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 125
  • DemonPortal.JPG
    DemonPortal.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 124
  • DemonBorder.JPG
    DemonBorder.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 122
  • DemonHell.JPG
    DemonHell.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 131

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
not bad Bєи, perhaps release them to me muhahahahah

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
n1 ex they really are nice maps well 2 and 5 could have been better as they look abit basic but nice one on the release :)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i like these maps m8 im guna nik em from u :P even tho uv released them for my server hehe. if u wud like to take a part in my server as map maker ither pm me or if u can make me a few maps m8 pme me also hehe.

full map maker > full gm spot

few maps > can come to some sort of arrangement

if u are interested look for my server in up coming servers. server is called Zelda.

BTW server on hold at the mo as i havent been able to get a hold of a map maker or any maps hehe but as soon as i get some i will obviously start to add to them maps an finish off my npc :)

i do eveythin else for the server other than map makin an hosting as its a fmily comp ><

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
i dont like these as they have not got much detail into them at all , however the shape of some are rather good , if you can add a few more things such as detail and more walls (because it is 2 spaced out atm) im sure you would get a bigger response to the maps then you alrdy have :).

LinX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
England
Yeah, i also think there is lot's of room for improvement the size of the map's are very small...Big map's are alot better :P More effort, more space to hunt in and a bigger challenge.

As for detail you could add some pillar's or statue's to give it effect.

Other then that; it's quite good with the shape and all.

XterminatoR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 13, 2005
South Normanton
they all have pillers,dead bodys and rocks they just zoomed out u cant see them but i no wot u mean playboy n linx ;) im starting makin em on peoples responses from here :)