smoochy boys on tour

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Just a new Temple ive started to make its a 300 x 300 map

not finshed yet but will post each Update.

Ive still got to fill in the big spaces yet but as it is takeing 4ever i thought id post what it looked like now.

vipertemple1fn5.jpg

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
i personally woudnt have posted this before you had abit more done as all we can judge is the outline which seems ok but the details and quality is what peaple want to see post another screenie when u get further into it maybe more peaple wil comment then ;) so far looking good see what the end result turns out like :) are you going to be releasing this map? nice to see more peaple gettin involved with map making :)

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Zidio said:
i personally woudnt have posted this before you had abit more done as all we can judge is the outline which seems ok but the details and quality is what peaple want to see post another screenie when u get further into it maybe more peaple wil comment then ;) so far looking good see what the end result turns out like :) are you going to be releasing this map? nice to see more peaple gettin involved with map making :)

Ok just finshed all the Walls etc now im on my way to be adding the Detail and floor :).

So far.

vipertemple11rp7.jpg

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
yes looking good but still doesnt look much differ from the first screen shot once u get some detail done post again ;)

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
another excellent map playboy, we're already using your viper map thats similar to this, I also added attribute lines across certain pathways to stop people going the shortest routes,(almost like a maze) so there is only one way from in to out, and without a minimap or rt'ing allowed it makes for quite good fun.

Last edited:

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
nice map m8... btw jasper blocking paths without nothing there will drive peps spare!... the worse thing eva is being on a map n stopping yet you see nothing wrong coz u think u got the wrong map files o.0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
people know ive done it, and i havn't had any negative comments from players, even without a minimap for them, it isnt supposed to be easy, and until they learn the way, then its more mob cleared and more exp for them

Last edited:

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
aa i just think its a bad idea to modifiy a map with nothing to show it, sure it screws the whole system up intill you find the easyest route but even then its just rediculasly a pain in the azz lol.

it also causes alot of glitchs with maps, e.g points of getting stuck and where sometimes your able to run through some attr by accident and then get stuck in the other side lol... its rare but even ive done that lmao.