New Theme

smoochy boys on tour

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Added the default style.

Seems alot of people don't like change, we get moaned at for doing nothing and moaned at for updating :cursing:.

I have allowed three styles see below.

Code:
vBulletin Default
LOMCN Default
Mobile Devices

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Added the default style.

Seems alot of people don't like change, we get moaned at for doing nothing and moaned at for updating :cursing:.

Code:
vBulletin Default
LOMCN Default
Mobile Devices

Lol - so true!! I dont think it's that bad - will just take a little getting used to since the forum's been the same for so long! I'm looking forward to the dark theme.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Lol - so true!! I dont think it's that bad - will just take a little getting used to since the forum's been the same for so long! I'm looking forward to the dark theme.

Was the same from default vB > LOMCN's last theme imo, change takes time to get used to.

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Added the default style.

Code:
vBulletin Default
LOMCN Default
Mobile Devices

Lovely! Good to have it back - Not sure about others, but I couldn't care a less what the skin is like as long as we have active Mods/Admins that will actually ban people who need it, rather than using countless verbal warnings or as has been the case lately, just not even logging on. :s

Obviously work is being put in as we speak to bring things up to code on the Staff side, which is good to see, hopefully things will quickly pick back up. :)

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
you can buy decent skins pretty cheap aswell ide be willing to chip in but im sure we could find some good free ones too
Dark_vb_v2_vBulletin_skin_by_Comple.png

vbskin2.jpg

Last edited:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Personally at first i didn't like this current one, but after tonight i've started to grow more fond of it, true i wouldn't mind a wider variety of choice like Pinki mentioned but hey, this one is pretty nice when you get used too it.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I think this theme is easier to navigate and read. But I also like the other theme we have chosen :)

kyeron

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 28, 2008
timisoara
how do i change the theme from mobile device back to one of the other 2 ? :P wanted to see them all and on mobile theme i cant see the change button ... ty

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
I doubt this of any help, as it's almost 2 hours since your post, but if you still have the window open where you had previous themes in use, use the back button (on your net window) to go to one of the previous themes and use that button to alter it - I assume that works as I did the exact same thing as you a while back on a different forum, lol. ><

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
how do i change the theme from mobile device back to one of the other 2 ? :P wanted to see them all and on mobile theme i cant see the change button ... ty

Simply log out and log back in should bring back the default skin or another way is just delete your cookies.

h

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Lol bunch of ungreatfull mugs. This is possibly the best skin you can use. Yeh it will take abit of gettin used to. Deal with it.

Well done on the new theme ¬_¬

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK

If that doesn't work, go onto your user cp and it's under one of the options, something options, where you change how many threads per page etc. it's one of the options near the bottom

Hope that helps

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Lol bunch of ungreatfull mugs. This is possibly the best skin you can use. Yeh it will take abit of gettin used to. Deal with it.

Well done on the new theme ¬_¬

Apologies for having opinions.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
The only problems i have with it are it is abit bright for early in the morning and the fact that it goes all the way over to the left of the browser, other than those point it's fine, if you can't read the font, zoom in