New Worm Sasser (IMPORTANT).

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
i aint got an official link.. Only an anti leach link which dont workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hate

h4x3r said:
i aint got an official link.. Only an anti leach link which dont workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

well if u read my first post you would find the offical link :P smelly :P

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
So all they need to do is run the .exe and it will remove the virus. How can ppl find out if they definately have it?

Soz im a bit of a n00b when it comes to viruses and stuff. All i kno is my m8's pc crashes and restarts all the time

AriaQ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2004
UK
Well you could just DL it and run it, dont think it will do any harm.
and i know a few ppl's PC's when hosting the server have been turning off.
and i'm all ways now getting spammed whit E-mail's like Inportent Document please read and Inportent Data please look... whith a file atchment. I block the user's but it seem's I have had thease msg's of over 35 defrent Hotmail addy's
Can this viros use the Hotmail program and send it to over people in the address list??

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
that virus is a tricky bastard. all u need to do is open it and make a read and it will send the email to everyone in ur address book. open the attachment and ull get the virus. no way of blocking it. unless ur using outlook to open hotmail then u can simply block any emails with IMPORTANT in.

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
is it just me or is this Worm not all its cracked up to be? its said to crash your pc and kill the net, but when ive had it (7-8 times now) all its ever seemed to do is copy itself thousands of times under diffrent names and/or run itself 100's times, witch quite frankly didnt effect my pc at all,

so i dont see why everyone is SO worried about it, but still get them patches and stuff just in case ;),

DragonLegend: The guy who will help you out! no matter what you
need.