New Years Resolutions

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

mapadale

So dont call calling me UGLY When none of us have seen a picture of you. You insecure? You shy? Or you just too ugly to show us.
The cheek on some people.
Sorry Mr I know it all Prai, but as per usual you get it wrong.

You was the one calling me Ugly, I just called you a fag that would never get laid by a woman.

This is a forum for 'Legend of Mir' resource and so why would I post my picture all over a site, that seems to be predominately male. Hmmmmm your gay side coming out yet again Prai.

@Geo grats mate 2days is hell without a ciggy, only another 24 hours to go and we are over the worse of it. [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Sorry Mr I know it all Prai, but as per usual you get it wrong.

You was the one calling me Ugly, I just called you a fag that would never get laid by a woman.

This is a forum for 'Legend of Mir' resource and so why would I post my picture all over a site, that seems to be predominately male. Hmmmmm your gay side coming out yet again Prai.

@Geo grats mate 2days is hell without a ciggy, only another 24 hours to go and we are over the worse of it.

Ok i think weve all established that im feminine. If I where gay mate i wouldnt be so selfish to keep it to myself. Dont go on as if you know me because your far from it.

mapadale

Ok i think weve all established that im feminine. If I where gay mate i wouldnt be so selfish to keep it to myself. Dont go on as if you know me because your far from it.
Well how about for once in your own pathetic little life Prai, you actually stop and think about your own little actions. You understand what cause and effect is don't you, your the cause and I'm the effect.

You are far from being the perfect little boy that you clearly try and make out to be.

Aslan springs to mind with you for some reason, I wonder why.

Prai, if you don't want me making comment towards you for everything you try and relate towards me, then I would sugest you learn to think before putting your finger to that keyboard. Otherwise I'm going to continue to make comment.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I never once said you cant make a comment. I'm simply defending myself.

mapadale

It's a completly different matter with you when the shoe is on the other foot.

You like to come across as all wounded and upset when comment is made towards you, but yet there you are in PM's with the insults and the abuse. You have no right to defend yourself Prai, as you are not a victim. But a perpetrator of that same abuse, but at least it's on a less par to your own comments of telling someone to go kill themselve.

What would you actually do if someone, who was very low on selfesteam and didn't think to highly of themselves actually did what you told them to. Would you be guilty because of it, I highly doubt that.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

mapadale

It's a completely different matter with you when the shoe is on the other foot.

You like to come across as all wounded and upset when comment is made towards you, but yet there you are in PM's with the insults and the abuse. You have no right to defend yourself Prai, as you are not a victim. But a perpetrator of that same abuse, but at least it's on a less par to your own comments of telling someone to go kill themselves.

What would you actually do if someone, who was very low on self-esteem and didn't think to highly of themselves actually did what you told them to. Would you be guilty because of it, I highly doubt that.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It's a completly different matter with you when the shoe is on the other foot.

You like to come across as all wounded and upset when comment is made towards you, but yet there you are in PM's with the insults and the abuse. You have no right to defend yourself Prai, as you are not a victim. But a perpetrator of that same abuse, but at least it's on a less par to your own comments of telling someone to go kill themselve.

What would you actually do if someone, who was very low on selfesteam and didn't think to highly of themselves actually did what you told them to. Would you be guilty because of it, I highly doubt that.

No, Not on them, Maybe there parents but not on them.

And I couldn't give a Flying fcuk what anybody thinks about me. Comments made towards me are just ammunition in my eyes.

And please stop posting big posts, Your annoying me with your fake intelligence.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Ok i think weve all established that im feminine.

Whay prai's a girl :P

Whats with all arguing its supposed to be a new years resolution thread, mines to learn a new language, no idea why just always seems like a cool thing to learn :)

mapadale

No, Not on them, Maybe there parents but not on them.

And I couldn't give a Flying fcuk what anybody thinks about me. Comments made towards me are just ammunition in my eyes.

And please stop posting big posts, Your annoying me with your fake intelligence.
It's nothing to do with fake intelligence Prai, I know what offends you and someone with a higher IQ than yourself is enough to get you going. You are a child of low importance in this world, you have nothing to aspire towards.

Jeez your trying to be a trolly dolly FFS, thats go to be one of the lowest less intelligent jobs anyone could ever do. Comments that are clearly intended towards you, are not that for amunition for you. But that of pinning you down and showing people. what a worthless fool you are and as I made comment on one of my last post's. This is one of my new year resolutions and its not to back down to people like yourself and to show you up with intelligence and not sarcastic humor as most use to wittle someone down.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
It's nothing to do with fake intelligence Prai, I know what offends you and someone with a higher IQ than yourself is enough to get you going. You are a child of low importance in this world, you have nothing to aspire towards.

Jeez your trying to be a trolly dolly FFS, thats go to be one of the lowest less intelligent jobs anyone could ever do. Comments that are clearly intended towards you, are not that for amunition for you. But that of pinning you down and showing people. what a worthless fool you are and as I made comment on one of my last post's. This is one of my new year resolutions and its not to back down to people like yourself and to show you up with intelligence and not sarcastic humor as most use to wittle someone down.

I don't wish to work in a highly paid job, Never mind pretend to be someone I don't want to be. I want to travel, my passion is traveling, So therefore this job suits me alot. God you've don't your research on me haven't you.

Stalker.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
I tried to quit smoking.

Lasted until 11:45am! .. Im ****.

For the record, I'd much rather work at doing something I love rather than something that pays well

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Thanks Lozmuir, Glad to see some modesty around here.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Your a arse you come on here posting utter **** and you believe you can put someone down because of the job they do, well heres a fact dustbin men not the most glamorous job but if it wasn't for them there wouldn't be a economy. Streets would be littered with rubbish disease would spread and industry's would ground to a halt, so lets get something straight all these "minuscule" jobs as you seem to think they are all keep this country going they also keep your job there.

Prai hasn't come on here bragging about how much he earns like you have, which I very much dowt you do earn 250k a year and even if you did you wouldn't save 250k.

Oh and not forgetting to make another £250k this year, I've got till I'm 30 to make 1 million. 40% of the way their yay. So thats a 2 year resolution lol

Stop acting the prick and **** off no one wants twats like you on here.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
My new years resolution is to start leaning how to play the guitar, or atleast learn the basics. New year, new start and to learn something new.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Prai hasn't come on here bragging about how much he earns like you have, which I very much dowt you do earn 250k a year and even if you did you wouldn't save 250k.

Like I said in my other post, I couldn't care less what I earn, As long as i enjoy the job thats all that matters.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
My new years resolution is to actually take all the driving lessons that have been bought for me and pass my test.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
This is a forum for 'Legend of Mir' resource and so why would I post my picture all over a site, that seems to be predominately male.

I think we've all gathered that, yet here you are trying to boast about earning 250k a year. Get back to bed.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
BUT if i was going to have 1 it would be to actually get a job and not just live off my Student loan while i'm at Uni lol

To keep my uni job (its a crapper).
To work harder at uni.
To show the lass how much i appreciate her more often.

Probs mine.

/Gand

Status
Not open for further replies.