NewBreed Mir2 ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

NewBreedMir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2013
After many months (probably years) of lurking i have decided to have a go at running my own server. Over the last few weeks i have started to put together a base for my server (using the hero files). I am trying to achieve a nicely balanced fun to play server which incorporates all the enjoyable things that mir has to offer

ExpRate - Its a med rate server, with tweaks to the exp tables/exp per mob
GoldRate - Gold will be hard to come by, with worthwhile stuff to spend your gold on
MonsterSpawnRate - Lots of mobs, and fast respawn rates on 'normal' boss's/subs

Cave Layout Info : In each cave entrance will be a 'DungeonMaster' NPC. This NPC will give a variety of different things dependent on the cave your in, for example in the 1st real lvling area, the DungeonMaster will offer you ways to purchase kit and summon an Elite version of the cave boss. Aswell as the DungeonMaster each cave will have a 'WORLDBOSS', the WORLDBOSS will have a much longer respawn rate compared to the normal cave boss, but the reward for killing will be alot better.

Kit Info : As mentioned, some DungeonMaster's can offer kits for you to purchase. There will also be the old fashioned way to obtain items, by killing mobs and boss's! I aim to have a huge diversity in kits, multiple weapons for each level bracket, with slight variations in stats. Aswell as this i plan to have alot of special stat items. More info on kit to come soon!

More information and screenshots to come soon. Feel free to ask any questions and i'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

---------- Post Merged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:15 PM ----------

server is now online .

waiting for mod to approve my post or something.

IP FOR SERVER = 62.255.195.109

you can connect using any heroes client (full details are on my server ad, once a mod approves post u can follow instructions to download)

NewBreedMir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2013
wont allow me to, says post not visible untill mod has approved

you can use any hero client tho,

Legend for Mir2: Heroes - Full Game client: MIR2 Heroes Client (Version: 2012-10-29)
* this is a torrent file and I`m seeding 24/7, to download this you need a client like http://www.utorrent.com/

62.255.195.109 is my ip (just change it in the .ini)

NewBreedMir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2013
sorry about that, i went out this morning and didnt realise it was down

start lvl also changed to 15 (so u can go straight to hunting)

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Ok, just logged on, you start at level 15, it's 10k to level 16, and mobs give 130exp... is it meant to be this long winded ?

Also i think Agil on Oma mobs is a bit to high 17 Acc and i rarely hit them .

Last edited:

NewBreedMir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2013
Ok, just logged on, you start at level 15, it's 10k to level 16, and mobs give 130exp... is it meant to be this long winded ?

Also i think Agil on Oma mobs is a bit to high 17 Acc and i rarely hit them .

No its not, i will reboot quickly to fix the exp now

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'l report anything else i think is out the norm.
x