Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Heavenspimp said:
Well as you know newrealm has a quite a bit of downtime, this is due to the fact that the host didnt have his new comp and ppl were complainin of lagg etc and the host wanted to play.

While in this downtime, Me (Skibadee) , The Host (Snake) and A Helper (Minator) have been working on lots of new stuff which are added for when the server returns, Tonight ;)

Its up l8r on, if it isnt then a mod will delete the post

DeathShadow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2003
South Wales
The thread shouldn't have been approved, its the advertisment forum which means the server has to be up right? It should have been posted in the upcomming server forum.

Gorgons

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2004
dude, the server should be up by now, i have had no contact by the host. he logged onto msn and has not said a word! :/ ill have a talk to him, then post ip here. should be up tonight

Minator

mrj6000

iv bin waiting for it all afternoon, has der been a reset?

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
is the exp gunna be like 65k exp per mob? and is the server gunna be up by 10?

Last edited:

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
look no 1 cares about all that mumbo jumbo all we want is the ip so we can try this dam server

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Cut the chase guys, don't have a cow. :X He'll post the IP when its ready and up if not, it will be deleted as said by Lionheart.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida

that was the IP for the old one but it says connection closed so i dunno if it is gunna be the same IP or what so skib whenever....

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
ip = 82.43.224.79 i jus dunno the server name lolz

Gorgons

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2004
No guys the server is down, i have not been informed on it coming back up yet, as soon as it does i shall post it on another thread, just be patient. We are trying to sort out some bugs in it, and get the guild houses working and a few other little goodies but im having problems putting more images into my npc.wil if anybody would like to give me some hints? :) Please just be patient >< and stop annoying LionHeart with pointless threads saying when will the server be up because it will kind of get annoying after a while. Be patient Polar the time will come

Minator

Scott

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 26, 2003
is server going to be going up tonight or what???

know your having troubles but can you tell us if it will be up pls????

ty

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Gorgons said:
No guys the server is down, i have not been informed on it coming back up yet

that pretty much says that he doesnt know if it is gunna come up tonight. don't mean to be rude but didn't know another way to say it. also DragonFlame i didn't spam i just made a mistake and i wanted him not to waste much time on tryin to figure server name out and gettin frustrated. if u have nothin nice to say dont say it ur the one that is flaming everything everyone else says.

Status
Not open for further replies.