Next Gen.

Join Discord

If you could only get one, which on would you get?

• Total voters

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Didn't see a poll for this so .....

If you could only get one, which on would you get?

EDIT: lol spelt 'revolution' wrong, oh well.

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
ps3... xbox suks ... i bought xbox and now i want to smash it....it is teh suks

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
I would have said PS3 if i only cared about it having so much specs that it can't actually use them all :P, but i personally have both a ps2 and xbox and i don't like the games etc (most of them) for the ps2, but the games on the xbox are more suited to my tastes :P. I also think that xbox live will be a hell of alot better than ps2 online, and this is a reason by itself as to why i would rather have the xbox 360 :P

P.S. i don't know if anyone knows this but the x-box 360 is called 360 because mothers who are shopping for christmas presents see ps3 and xbox 360 will think that the 360 is 120 times better than the ps3 =p

/Miles

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
I am 110% that the next generation of game console will be no other than PS3. I dont think that there will be a "MASSIVE"difference in the way that we will experience games when we will play ps3 but the new games that will come out will make it enjoyable alot!.

Xbox has a major flaw because old xbox fans cannot play their games on the new xbox, so they will most likely lose their players/fans.Also from the stats it shows that ps3 is 2x faster than xbox i think. (xbox = 5x faster than a normal pc- ps3 = 10x faster) or something like that.

Revolution, sorry but i just think they came out with this stupid console just because sony and microsoft came out with their new consoles. The old retro games from nintendo are crap, so why would u want to play them?. You can just buy the old handheld consoles again which would cost u about 20quid (advance + colour) and play the games.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
BountieHunter said:
Revolution, sorry but i just think they came out with this stupid console just because sony and microsoft came out with their new consoles. The old retro games from nintendo are crap, so why would u want to play them?. You can just buy the old handheld consoles again which would cost u about 20quid (advance + colour) and play the games.

There are so many things wrong with that paragraph I'm not even going to bother tbh.

And when was the last time you played a PS1 game on your PS2?

:doggy!:

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Love said:
There are so many things wrong with that paragraph I'm not even going to bother tbh.

And when was the last time you played a PS1 game on your PS2?

u aint gonna bother cos u know im right!

And about 1 or 2 years ago when i tried out a dancing game, was crap the experience only lasted about 2min

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
BountieHunter said:
u aint gonna bother cos u know im right!

No, everything about that paragraph was wrong so shush.

And about 1 or 2 years ago when i tried out a dancing game, was crap the experience only lasted about 2min

Now explain to me why not having backwards compatibility is such a bad thing?

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Love said:
No, everything about that paragraph was wrong so shush.

Now explain to me why not having backwards compatibility is such a bad thing?

Because the games are SHET. and also the grapfics are poo take ps1 for example.

HolyCow

... You're just proved Hate's point. Well done, jackass.

Bountie, which would you chose, Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy 10?

--

It's almost impossible to pick an answer to this poll. I hate you for making it, Hate :( But, if I HAD to chose one it'd be Revolution.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
HolyCow said:
... You're just proved Hate's point. Well done, jackass.

Bountie, which would you chose, Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy 10?

--

It's almost impossible to pick an answer to this poll. I hate you for making it, Hate :( But, if I HAD to chose one it'd be Revolution.

Oh did i? please elaborate jack ass.

and none ff games are crap.

Besides you really cant compare hand held consoles with normal consoles.

Take psp vs revolution. Psp will own all the hand held consoles when it comes out. The graphics are crystal clear.

Last edited:

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
BountieHunter said:
Take psp vs revolution. Psp will own all the hand held consoles when it comes out. The graphics are crystal clear.

It already is out...

i chose ps3 but i won't be buying any of them