Nia

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
this cant seriously work lol.

when you get it post a vid, because i want to see it in action where i know its not staged.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Just watched the video on youtube ;o Looks strange, how does it know when you want to jump and shoot and shizzle. And on different games, interacting with doors and stuff ;o

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I agree, I don't quite understand it I mostly just bought it out of curiosity, I got it off play and so if its not what I expect I'll just return it.

Should get it on the 20th

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you cant really go wrong with a £150 (?) new toy, if it works that wld b great! plus would get your m8s jeleous lol.

report bak when u get it!

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
lol its actually rather simple. Its just the impulses in diff areas of the brain that trigger the band sensors. When you think a certain thought or something like that it triggers the action.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
should be great fun if it works properly and how i imagine it to.
i may just invest.. you'd just look a bit of a tit playing games like that

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Put it on before you fall asleep, press record and watch your dreams in the morning?

That looks kinda cool but yea you'd feel & look like a dick using it.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no more having to stop smoking, eating, or drinking when you're playing games.

woooo!

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
When your nerves send impulses it simply detects what type of impulse it is. For example if you wan't to control it using weights, you could do it so that
10-15 kg = A = jump, 16-25 kg = B = shoot etc etc

All they do is see the impulse of when you want to shoot, have a system which will recognize the impulse and set it to do a certain task, so a certain task will have a certain impulse.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Actually sounds like bollocks.

Its so farfetched im having troubles beleiving it.

Get back to us, im intrigued.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
hummm i have a feeling if it works the way you said then someone with autisum whouldnt be able to use one as when we think of one thing they think of many so there whould be 1 of 2 responces with it

1 it whouldnt work properly eg random shooting jumpin ect
2 it whould work better with them as they think faster than most normal people

there just my thoghts tho

also to thats just fekin lazy instead of pressing buttons just sitin there doing nowt wat so ever

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
hummm i have a feeling if it works the way you said then someone with autisum whouldnt be able to use one as when we think of one thing they think of many so there whould be 1 of 2 responces with it

1 it whouldnt work properly eg random shooting jumpin ect
2 it whould work better with them as they think faster than most normal people

there just my thoghts tho

also to thats just fekin lazy instead of pressing buttons just sitin there doing nowt wat so ever

Even if you think of many things it doesn't really matter as it only responds to certain impulses, eg 10kg=shoot, 20kg=jump, 30kg=dve, even if you think of anything else it wont respond to that unless it is one of the ones that is set, and you can only activate one of these by that impulse (in this case weight). So even if you think loads of things, as long as you dont think, eg, think of dive while you are shooting then it will run normally and perfectly. It doesn't just work on the one method i showed you, it could work many more ways, for example instead of weights it could work on the position of the impulse that is being transmitted, so when you think shoot a specific spot in the brain sends an impulse, it could judge it according to position. This is the only general method i know of "brain reading", but I doubt there are many or even any more.