[CD3.55] No save flags!!

Mart393

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2011
Sorry for posting so many problems. I do not understand as my server can be so full of bugs.....

The problem is happening now is that the flags are not saved. When logging is reset to 0

For example, NPC:

#IF
check [001] 0
#SAY
<test blag/@test>

#ELSESAY
you flag is 1

[@test]
#ACT
set [001] 1

Well then, this NPC works perfectly but when logging, the Flag [001] it is initialized to 0

why?

ty

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
try flag number without the zero's....infact test flag 50 or something like that as flag 1 no doubt already in use.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
try flag number without the zero's....infact test flag 50 or something like that as flag 1 no doubt already in use.
Probably in use in the 00default.txt somewhere for something like new user or something like that.

I really like your enthusiasm on here and how you are quick to reply to threads and so on.
I think you should be the mir3 advisor! I'd vote for you if the admins were to consider opening this role! :smile:

Upvote 0

Mart393

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2011
Probably in use in the 00default.txt somewhere for something like new user or something like that.

I really like your enthusiasm on here and how you are quick to reply to threads and so on.
I think you should be the mir3 advisor! I'd vote for you if the admins were to consider opening this role! :smile:

No, the server I'm riding I'm programming all from 0.

I am adding and programming npc by npc and creating my own events, so what I have right now for no flag in use.

------------------------------------
EDIT:

I'm sorry.

Yes save flags!. It was a failure in the sql and therefore did not work.

Sorry and thank you very much again!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Just got a bit of time on my hands these days and been about a while so accumulated lot of knowledge :) I don't know everything but happy to share what I do.

Upvote 0

Mart393

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2011
Just got a bit of time on my hands these days and been about a while so accumulated lot of knowledge :) I don't know everything but happy to share what I do.

A little help is much appreciated!

thanks you, Chimera! :D

Upvote 0