Non Spawning Mobs

Join Discord

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Ok I have the 2.3 server running fine.. am In game and all seems well apart from no mobs spawn.

I go into Mir2 database and the Mongen Table looks fine.... all the mobs that should be spawning are there.... however when I look in DB Server info it seems that a different Mongen is trying to load??? ie they have different names and the map locations of them spawning are not even there??

In the only other server I have made ( InSaNe 1.4) there was a Mongen.txt however there aint one in 2.3. Is it something to do with the Access File called Data in Envir ?? are we supposed to actually do something with this file or export it somehow?

Any help..... thanx

Last edited:

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Yeah.... I dont seem to have the NPC in the weaponshop in BW and the Accessory NPC's sell weapons, teles pots etc as well as the jewellery they supposed to sell...

sorry for the help request but this is the first time I have ever tried a 2.3 server and I have NEVER used SQL before so not doing too bad :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Also.... when I look at the Diamond M2 Server info it doesnt seem to be loading/spawning any mobs...

ie: Under Tools > Mongen the mobs that appear there are limited to about 10 mobs and about 5 maps. But the Mongen in the Mongen Table has all standars Euro mobs there but they aint spawning...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
where you have the mir2 database ? ex: C:\program files\sql2000....

And m8 you know how tu put me gm because i dont fiind any admin table :)

Upvote 0

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Go to Start > Programs > Microsoft SQL Server > Enterprise Manager

once there click on the + sign next to Microsoft SQL Servers then the + sign underneath next to SQL Server Group then press the + sign under that next to (local)(Windows NT) then click on the + sign under that next to Databases and you should then see the mir2 database you were supposed to create earlier. If you did do that click on mir2 and in the right hand menu you should see an Icon called Tables. Double click that and scroll down till you see the Table called TBL_ADMIN. Right click on TBL_ADMIN and press Open Table > Return All Rows. Then you should be able to add yourself as an Admin etc.

Hope this helps... server was easy to set up once you get a little grasp of SQL but I still cant manage to get the mobs spawning :/

Upvote 0

JekZuo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
Hate to be a nag but how did you both get past the "Failed to create account -1"? I really wanna get ingame :( any advice would be great.

Upvote 0

JekZuo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
Searched the forum but cant rlly find anything :( and gimmeh the database :p ty for help again.

Upvote 0

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
OK I think I have solved it >.< but maybe some guide/info please. There is a TBL_Mongen in the Access file in Envir.... however what do I do to export it into SQL? what do I save it as? What file type?

Thanks guyz.... hopefully should be ok after this :)

Upvote 0

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Nevermind I managed to work it out myself..... server up and running all fine now...

Upvote 0