NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Hahahaha gio inplm and n00b banned, love it, I knew for ages they where cheating somehow, lucky inplm dropped half his gear to me last night then xD

robby69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2011
milano italy
u happy :=))))) why he not baned thunder...

---------- Post Merged at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:46 PM ----------

np ur serv is **** lool

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Cause thunder reported the exploit as soon as he found it as apposed to your guild benefitting from a game shop exploit and keeping it quiet, the fact your threatening the gym with another huge bug just shows what a low life you are. Come to think of it you had an unfair advantage and I've seen you all on your back many times, just shows how bad you really where :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:51 PM ----------

servers crashed also i have reason to believe if there was an ingame shop exploit that JRS is also in on it or he is infact GIO etc, also white wolf is being played by gio.

this is due to the fact ive never heard of JRS and they have best mount in game and best torch in game, aswell as putting said torch in tm whilst wearing another one...(full dura too)

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Cause thunder reported the exploit as soon as he found it as apposed to your guild benefitting from a game shop exploit and keeping it quiet, the fact your threatening the gym with another huge bug just shows what a low life you are. Come to think of it you had an unfair advantage and I've seen you all on your back many times, just shows how bad you really where :)

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:51 PM ----------

servers crashed also i have reason to believe if there was an ingame shop exploit that JRS is also in on it or he is infact GIO etc, also white wolf is being played by gio.

this is due to the fact ive never heard of JRS and they have best mount in game and best torch in game, aswell as putting said torch in tm whilst wearing another one...(full dura too)

I am whitewolf, and what's the problem if I give my char to a friend to play too?
Is that forbidden? Cuz I know like 6 of ur guild m8's share accounts.
Did I exploit? NO
Did he exploit? YES, AND HE GOT HIS CHAR BANNED.
So what's ur problem again?

Dont make me even start about some of u that exploited the **** out of the droppots and after gearing whole guild from it, reported it lmao. No bans there tho, nor the items gained through the exploit taken. Seems legit innit?

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
server online.

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:35 AM ----------

JRS donated, so he's legit.

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Weekend event reboot @ midday

Details of event to follow.

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Added global shout scrolls to the grocer npc

Last edited:

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
You want to rent my dedicated for 40 a month? My server isn't even live and it has more uptime then yours lol

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
You want to rent my dedicated for 40 a month? My server isn't even live and it has more uptime then yours lol
No thanks - i dont class 3-4hours downtime every other day as that bad. I've added some steps to ensure that if it goes down , im contactable to put it back online.
-----------

Weekend event reboot @ midday . Please visit the Weekend Event NPC in Bichon Wall safezone to collect your free exp boosts.

Spawning on 95% of the maps used ingame are EventBoxes , kill the box to obtain some loot!
Can also craft yourself some 'NotQuiteXmas' items from the same NPC.
Base exp/drop rate has been increased untill Sunday at 9pm

Thanks for playing

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
wonder how SP33D got 50(WE) + 50(LOVE) + 50 (WEEKENDS) = 150 x 4 ( helm, 2x braces, boots) = 600 pieces in about 4 hours !! LOL

P.S. can GM check? I doubt it :))

Last edited:

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
wonder how SP33D got 50(WE) + 50(LOVE) + 50 (WEEKENDS) = 150 x 4 ( helm, 2x braces, boots) = 600 pieces in about 4 hours !! LOL

P.S. can GM check? I doubt it :))

i dont personally know how, however i will add, there extremely easy to get on acount i have about 30 of each after 10 mins of playing, and he was camping bosses when i got on earlier

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
i dont personally know how, however i will add, there extremely easy to get on acount i have about 30 of each after 10 mins of playing, and he was camping bosses when i got on earlier
Bull****

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Ha bull**** is it? considering ive camped boxes all day like, and how 2 x notquitexmas item drop from a box 1x brace and 1x helm i also had 2 guildies helping me with the resources to make the gear, so really i only got 300 altogether learn to find out what happened b4 u judge people u fool....
/SP33D

Oh also event been on for about 6-7 hours? not 4!!

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
Ha bull**** is it? considering ive camped boxes all day like, and how 2 x notquitexmas item drop from a box 1x brace and 1x helm i also had 2 guildies helping me with the resources to make the gear, so really i only got 300 altogether learn to find out what happened b4 u judge people u fool....
/SP33D

Oh also event been on for about 6-7 hours? not 4!!
Whatever, but your the only one with all 4stuff , its kinda strange to me . I dont believe your lies, you can say whatever you want.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
OMG Mate I want to play help what ever... Just need to know Can I run this on 64bi win7, or are we stuck with 32 bit...this is more liley for Crystal its self..XP is a nogo...Installing Higher OS for learning, but would be nice to play :) You know I will tell ya if I find a buug :)

Element111

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 9, 2016
[SERVER STATUS ONLINE] Server IP = 86.180.146.150

Highrate server using crystal files.

NoobBoost for all newcomers
StarterPet (See information NPC, in BichonWall SZ)
@Town command

Custom lvling caves (35 places in total)
Custom boss's (boss's spawn fast and furious on this server)
Custom items (Over 500 items added to database)
Weekend Events (Every friday from 3pm,till sunday at 9pm, the server will be running an event)
Crafting NPC (Collect various materials and craft yourself something special!)
Sell All NPC
All skillbooks in shop
LEVEL UP REWARDS - Be rewarded GG/GOLD/EXPBUFFS for reaching certain levels
'TheRealm' - long multiple floor / multiple route choice dungeon

Client download link ; http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip

Map maptch : http://www.filedropper.com/map_9
https://ufile.io/e1717

alternatively you can use any other C mir client.

Once you have downloaded the client, go into your mirfolder and locate the Mir2Config.ini change the ip to my ip below .

Alternatively you can copy and paste this section :

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=

Port=7000

Xmas event coming on the 1st of December

Hi, how do I make an account for this server?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Hi, how do I make an account for this server?

when you login game for the first time, select 'create account;

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 AM ----------

made event items and crafting mats slightly easier to get

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
when you login game for the first time, select 'create account;

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 AM ----------

made event items and crafting mats slightly easier to get
Like Sp33d

Status
Not open for further replies.