Noob on Mir..

smoochy boys on tour

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Hi.

Never ever played a Mir server.. have Played alot off Priavte servers from deiffernt Games.

All am asking is... I have downloaded the Client from GN online.. Now if i wanted to connect to a server would i have to download a differnt Client from the Host and Change the Ip ect.... Or is it alright to use the EuroClient and just chnage My IP??

Asking this Because last Game i played (MythOfSoma) all you needed to do is Change the Ip adress inside your Shortcut.. Just seeing if its the same.

Thanks.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Basicly if you see a server your like download their client and extract it and run game from there. easy as that :P

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
lol ok.. Just one more question.. Which server has low rates and a big communty?

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
ragezone user base is pretty low due to split community, at the moment i dont use gm nor interact, but the server is 100% STABLE and the community does tend to split, but its a fun server if i do say so myself.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
MentaL you hoe get some boss mob evasions going on, you aint done one since christmas!!!!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
not being horrible to mental or owt but RageZone is kinda crap the server is awsome yes. but the players are idiots but nothing else is wroung with ragezone

AtomSlap

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
They are idiots because of the rescent x10 event, everyone is level 45+ and most are retired now.

most 45+ on there act like real dicks.
I got a mate who playes a level 45 Tao who even know what Sabuk actually is. "Chacha"

I used to play...until loads of events starte to happen and i wasnt there that often to play them, gradually people were leveling like crazy because of x6/x8/x10 event exp, uber kit, boss pets etc. So i just couldn't be bothered then =/

(Low Rate)

I suggest you play High Rate.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
not being horrible to mental or owt but RageZone is kinda crap the server is awsome yes. but the players are idiots but nothing else is wroung with ragezone
YEAH! DONT PLAY RAGEZONE IT SUCKS! PLAY P69! COS EVERYONE IS MUCH NICER!!!

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
lol mental y dont u want people to play ur server i would get rid of it if u dont like it ur awesome i think at programming mental i hope u sed some releases out from ur server

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Err i couldnt care less what people say, it just reached a one year aniversary, the server is stable, you decide if you want to play or not, its not up to me to debate if you enjoy it or not.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Id Advise to play Project69 as that server has been online now for 4 years ?? maby 5 im not sure but it is a very stable server , nice people on there , fun to play as well and you wont get bord.

RaGEZONE is a ok server but still my 1st choice would be project69