smoochy boys on tour

Which file are you more likely to play and what type of server

• Total voters

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Your BUMPING read the fing rules..global rules apply.. You guys have opporunity to get additional forum- USE it, and you bump on Facebook..this thread has nothing todo with SIN....the fact that You DONT SHARE is what it is about.. I see what Azura is talking about..

I cant find files beyond 3.25, plus if you dont know were to look or if some1 dont pay the bill, you wont get the files. And I found 2 files that a user needs to get his server ONLINE it dont exist anywere else, and dmirs and zordon seem MIA. But Zordon did upload his 3.38 from Sumari server, wat happened I dont know. The new site got so many erors think it is gone.

I think that 3.38 will run on win7 if CD will

Thx for thread Azura Mir3 really needs it , and needs to look at the problems too, I will upload as much as my 90k upload allows :)

I did not want to promote a server I just seen some one said no server with sin files.

but yea I would love to see a low rate server with a big user count would be great if Azura did something as we need something done with mir3

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Look at you all jumping on Fusion for talking about GSP server... It's not perfect, but it gets so much uncalled for negativity on these forums. Its the only Mir 3 server with Sin and content past FD.

But in relation to this thread, Mir 3 files running 3.55 or below are just boring to me now. I believe I am not alone in this view, a lot of people enjoyed playing Global server and find it hard to go back after having such an advanced version of Mir 3 at last. I for one waiting years for additional content for Mir 3, and im talking about new skills and classes not edited 3.55 files with silly pserver inventions.

To sum this up, I would not play any Mir 3 server without it being GSP files. More people need to work on cracking these files and maybe Mir 3 will stand a chance at becoming what Mir 2 has now become. I believe a European ran GSP server could get 200+ players.

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
In my opinion the big problem is that people create a mir 3 server, without know how create a good Mir 3.The servers hasn't a news things (scripts), and is very repetitive game.I'm working in 3.55 files since 2 yeas ago in my free time and i have 90% game working.Im wait once or twice weeks for open a private beta.The server is in 'english' but i need a people for fix the wrong words in npcs, and test the server.I hope that olders players come to test or view the server and write his opinion in main server thread.:joyous:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
nice! would it be GSP files? i ask because i seen your signature i see wemade buff :P

yes azura always surprise lom with new cool stuff and i hope his work will reach the day when all will pay off (not speaking about money)

because of money greed thats why mir3 comunity is dead but i still hope some one will do a great mir3 server with 80+ players like old days

but when servers come and go is hard to play a server for long time (like zentaur being online for 10years in a row, but saddly nowdays mir3 source is limited by functions and the best a gm can do is only npc scripts)

god bless all ppls wich tries hard to keep a server online or work for own source and put a great server online

MaxRau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hello m8, i think one of the main reasons why to choose 3.55 over 3.38 is the armor thing, its still mir 3 yes, but lets be honest when you can only have an amount you can count with one hand... is not that great everybodie would look the same, at least thats my opinion