Not much like :P

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Has any1 got a server editor programme tht actually works? i've downloaded a few and none of them work. It's a hell of a lot easier editing them in server editor than db commander. (i know this coz i did have it but now i dont -.-)

also has any1 got the proper ini.'s and client (not leddu i h8 it) for 1.9.

And how do i get a server online? I've changed all the ip's in the server files to my ip addy it works fine on my comp but when i sent my m8 the exe and ini's all he got was con closed? Is this anything to do wiv my isp settings or wotever? I'm using AOL 9.0 crap yes but hey.

And a massive thanks to iceman who helped me on msn and helped me get the server running. Chers m8 ur a star :)

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
nightwish said:
also has any1 got the proper ini.'s and client (not leddu i h8 it) for 1.9.

The ability to have proper monmagics(Other client doesnt do em fully right) Horses, Emoticons, No cheats, AutoPot, Newer Magic Images, and so much more.

So why hate it...

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Coz when i play instead of running smoothly like a norm client i kinda get horizontal lines running across the screen.

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Oh well. anyway any hlp getting it online? as i said gave my m8 my ip and client and all he got was conn closed.