Note

HawkeVIPER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
Any views/comments/actions contained herein are not the views/comments/actions of LomCN. We hold no responsibility for aforementioned view/comments/actions.

By continuing, you are accepting the above, and relinquish all legal right to hold any information contained within against LomCN or the author of post/body.

Hybrid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2003
Scotland
Biohazard said:

He said "and who are you?"

It means that he would like to know who HawkeViper is. You will learn basic English when you reach nursery school I'm sure.

Gilgalad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
Birmingham
Lol Vip, I Dont See Any Gn Staff sneaking around *jk* but who knows ¬.¬ and its the voice of the comunity =) We Simply Saying They Have - actually they do but - No Right To Infect LomCN as It (LomCN) itself is a statement
simply to say "Hey Your Failing Misrabely and Not Providing What The People Want!" or on a shorter note "WeMade You Suck."

And Thats From Me =P

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
ARGH IF USE DONT KNOW VIPER IS THE NEW ADMIN AND KEEPING US OUT OF THIS **** - STOPPING THE DoS ATTACKS - AND HELPING US WITH THIS SITUATION SO STOP BEING PRATS AND SAYING "WHO THE **** R U" OK
IM SURE WE WILL ALL STICK TOGETHER AT THIS AND LOMCN DONT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHT SO EVER OVER WHTEVER IS POSTED ON THESE FORUS ( IM BACKING VIPER UP) SO WILL U ALL SHUT THE **** UP AND SITCK TOGETHER

THANX,
DoomsTaker
PS.LONG LIVE LOMCN

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
AND VIPER SYAING THT SPEECH WILL HELP US ALOT WHICH GIVES A VERY SLIM CHANCE THT ANY OF US WILL B SUED

PS.LONG LIVE LOMCN

HawkeVIPER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
It simply covers everyones backs... if any GN/wemade staff are snooping, they can't copy what we say... if they do, it can be thrown out as evidence. *Evil Grin*

--HawkeVIPER

HawkeVIPER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
i certainly do... my contact details are as follows for anyone wishing to get in touch..

AIM: HawkeVIPER
msn: [email protected]
yahoo: hawkeviper

--HawkeVIPER