smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
@Sanjian You're a top creator.

Thank you for modernising Mir with all this stuff.

I will have your server as down as 1 of the ones I want to play once released.

Keep the excitement coming!

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian and Jev

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
That's awesome.

I may have to look into this, it adds a something extra to the environment.

Also makes me think it'd be cool to have a male/female voice for reading quest log entries (as in the character reading the entries).

Nice Job man!

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
That's awesome.

I may have to look into this, it adds a something extra to the environment.

Also makes me think it'd be cool to have a male/female voice for reading quest log entries (as in the character reading the entries).

Nice Job man!
I thought u already had this with @StormHero doing voice overs

Good job @Sanjian 👍🏻

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
massive thanks to @CheekyVimto for his ability to bring this to my attention.

i started a bit of work on getting npc ai generated speech in game and its pretty satisfying

Welcome to the BITCH on armour shop... :ROFLMAO: I've been saying it wrong all these years.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
I think it's a lovely little feature. I know lots of people play without sound so it won't benefit everyone but I think it brings the game more up to date and modernised in line with other MMO's.

Slayer1985

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2014
just get her to say beech on town my G, sorted no drama loving the server ad

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
back on the old is it mer or mir ? :P

love it @Sanjian so reminds me of old games I've played before, just cant remember what

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
back on the old is it mer or mir ? :p

love it @Sanjian so reminds me of old games I've played before, just cant remember what
its based off a deckard cain sample i had and it was generatred from that, so it sounds ver slightly like deckard cain from diablo but not quite there

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
its based off a deckard cain sample i had and it was generatred from that, so it sounds ver slightly like deckard cain from diablo but not quite there
ah might be hots, remember Deckard being on that I believe o.0 would put people to sleep haha

azzee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Hey, just a suggestion as i played your last server

Your work and the effort you put looks amazing and alawys apperciated, as i think some minor stuff need to be adjusted as it will add more authenticity to the game imo.
Such as removing the shinny texture from the normal items and maybe leave 'rare' on the actual rare items to give these texture a bit of value instead any item having it..
also removing teleport stones if you are really looking for a Euro kind style and authentic experince as having these TP stones or candles(for safe zone indication), next or in the safezone of BW makes always look ugly, also the spreading the Npcs across the towns properly, and such on of these minor things as they really effect the experince in my view.. copying Chronicles on these type of stuff will surely be a good thing.

Hoping this server to have 5 classes or would not it?

best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.