Npc release

Join Discord

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
hey bon i hope u put it in oldschool :P coz ill be on to use it :P u mite need to go thru all the checknamelists to see if GMFIREHAWk in it where i tested it shoul be all clear incase i missed a few also i be releaseing more scripts l8er on when i got time to make them

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
hey bon i hope u put it in oldschool :P coz ill be on to use it :P u mite need to go thru all the checknamelists to see if GMFIREHAWk in it where i tested it shoul be all clear incase i missed a few also i be releaseing more scripts l8er on when i got time to make them
ye i might do, and i always go thro any scripts that are given 2 me before i put them in :P

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Seems to have a few bugs for instance certain pin numbers dont work, credit points disapearing after server reboots also be carefull what you cap your gold limit off in your bag if you use this NPC as for instance say your bag limit is 50 Mill and you have 2 mill even 2000Gold in your bag and you go and withdraw 50 Million the bank NPC will let you withdraw the 50 Mill and minus you 5 credit points but the 50 mill will not add to your bag, meaning you lose your credit points and your gold.
Still great work and nice release.

Thanks

/JayZ

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
I have added the full NPC and checked the script and its fine..

It has nothing to do with what needs adding it lets you withdraw the gold fine aslong as you have the sufficient gold limit (space) in your bag, otherwise it will just minus credit points and not add your gold to your bag.

Im gunna re-work it so it just wont let you withdraw if you dont have the sufficent gold limit.

Cba to explain lol i know what i am talking about.

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
well thats kinda funny caus when i got the script it dint have the bit put in where it gives u the 50million gold and i know this as ive redone the whole intire script also same for the 500million.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Works fine. Had to change a few bits here and there and tidy it up slightly.
But it works well for us.

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
well thats kinda funny caus when i got the script it dint have the bit put in where it gives u the 50million gold and i know this as ive redone the whole intire script also same for the 500million.

Clearly you cannot read lol...

I said it GIVES the 50 million gold but it will not add to your bag.

By this i meant PLAYER GOLD LIMIT...

If you have 6 mill already in your bag and the player gold limit is set to 50 mill and you want to withdraw 50 mill well you cant as the max gold you can now obtain is 44 million but the NPC will let you withdraw 50 million STILL say you have recieved it - you 5 credit points but will not add the gold to your bag as it CAN`T!

UNDERSTAND this is the same if player max gold was 10million 25 million it has nothing to do with what your saying lol..

Anyway ihave re-done most of it meaning it you have insufficient bag space the NPC will tell you that you cannot withdraw this amount.

Cheers for the release.

xxSycoxx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2005
so once this is installed what about if ppl forget pin or there pin fouls up