npcs scripting

mississ1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2007
how do i make an npc that teles u to a room wiv mobs then wen a certain amount or certain mob is dead teles the char back out nd givs a reward?

AyumuYamazaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
LOMCN
Hmm i don't see problem he is just stuck. I know he asking for a full npc, thats lazy but as you said give him your commands and let him work off them. No need to get touchy :)

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Not touchy, but that's my point. He is lazy, if he's making a server he can't just expect people to do things for him :]

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Fine - i'll help you this once :P

For the map part you will need these;

Code:
#ACT
MAPMOVE mapname 5 10      [COLOR=DarkRed](5 10 = coords)[/COLOR]
MONGENEX mapname 5 6 Yob 6 7     [COLOR="DarkRed"](5 6 = coords / Yob = Mobname / 6 = range / 7 = amount of mobs)[/COLOR]
TIMERECALL 50      [COLOR=DarkRed](50 = minutes until teleported back)[/COLOR]

For the reward and mob killing part I suggest using an npc inside the room that checks if the room has no mobs inside and when it's true, gives a reward and teleports them out;

Code:
#IF
CHECKMAPMONCOUNT mapname = 0
#ACT
MAPMOVE mapname 5 10      [COLOR=DarkRed](5 10 = coords)[/COLOR]
GIVE rewarditem 2       [COLOR=DarkRed](2 = amount)[/COLOR]

Text in Dark Red are notes - delete them from the script

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mississ1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2007
ye i got the 2nd part from looking at the first links u gave me. nd tried sumit like the 1st bit u hav showd but mongenex command wont work

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
If the mongenex wont work then just have the first npc teleport the person, then an npc inside the room that they click and it spawns the mob(s) using MONGEN.

Upvote 0