Nuthouse

smoochy boys on tour

sweetdreams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2004
isle of wight
No1 Play Nuthouse There Get U On It N Then Let U Lvl Then Kick U So There Got Your Ip And Hack U I Got 43 Got Kickt Found Lots Virsuses So Dont Play It If U Do Bad Luck ><

Lothomadric

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Bichon-Wall, With Bob the Chef
lol, i know Cat and Nina and i've been hlping them, and i can tell you tht both those posts are ****!

Taz, you haven't been banned, you just don't play no more.......
And Sweetdreams, why u lieing so much? lol, both of you are sad because you don't like the svr and want people to believe its **** so they don't play them.

/Warlord

AddictedTom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2004
UK - Kent
Lothomadric said:
lol, i know Cat and Nina and i've been hlping them, and i can tell you tht both those posts are ****!

Taz, you haven't been banned, you just don't play no more.......
And Sweetdreams, why u lieing so much? lol, both of you are sad because you don't like the svr and want people to believe its **** so they don't play them.

/Warlord

Did they bite you?

sweetdreams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 11, 2004
isle of wight
omfg lo stfu now u prick i played server since beta since came up i got banned for fk all and came on threw dayz ago and my computer was fkt up i trackt the ip on bros computer came up ninas and cats so stfu before i make u stfu

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
i no the owners and they wudn't ban ya for NO REASON and there is a steady 20 ppl on it at a time. so y dont u stfu and ever thought the virus cud be off ur own stupidity from downloading other **** cos virus do spread all over and threw all ya files no matter and they dont no how to make virus or hack (not calling them thick cos they are not) so get ya fuking facts right b4 u blame someone/server

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
taz u never owned me..
i aint played 4 ages
and nina wud ban ppl for annoying her mates..cos that how she is

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
FFS barny give it up nobody gives two monkeys about you and your moans. Nut House is a great server now all the pricks have been banned.

Toyblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2003
Norway
JohnBarny said:
taz u never owned me..
i aint played 4 ages
and nina wud ban ppl for annoying her mates..cos that how she is

well i dont think nina would ban somebody just for beeing twats tho i wont say to much as i dunno the full story!! but i do know nina and linzi and they wouldent just ban some1 that i know for sure!!! and lol as tbg said nina and linzi virus dont think so as noway they could do that!

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Both my characters got deleted for no reason nd i think dat just takes the p**s but i aint gonna waste my time on a corrupt as f**k server, just start a new one and dont bother with it

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
sweetdreams said:
omfg lo stfu now u prick i played server since beta since came up i got banned for fk all and came on threw dayz ago and my computer was fkt up i trackt the ip on bros computer came up ninas and cats so stfu before i make u stfu

lmao Nina and Cat have trouble setting up ZoneAlarm, so i doubt very much they would have th eknowledge to hack into your computer, no offense to them, youve obviously been downloading crap and got yourself virused...

KiLLi

Don't Criticise Cat/Nina's Server!

It's Wicked, Accounts Of "Being Hacked" Or Implanted "Viruses" LoLz Y'all Can All Trip over N Die If You Think Its Them HAHAHA.

Leave The Server, Dont Like It? Tough! Join Another Server!

I Think This Server Has A Great Team And Good Stable Server Which Is 99.99% Up!

mrj6000

it was a good server, but it went corrupt... not worth playing nemore

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes

MasterSamurai

funny cos, cat wanted me to send it to her lmfao, she said she didnt mind me using it. so haha....

Last edited:

Cinder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2003
Scotland
u dont wanna join this server unless u know how to suck up to some1 or know them from real life, u dont wanna join it if u like a warrior either, theres events only wizards can win for rediculous rewards, all in all it sucks and me, bananaman and dibbyz have quit, aye we were the 3 highest fkers on there and because of an event about 3 others passed our lvl

Cinder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2003
Scotland
aye thats true master, nina (who was playing Linzi) was waiting for the rev hack of bananaman before she came to kill MTK