Nuthouse

Join Discord

MasterSamurai

yea, and Cat on char named Star wanted me 2 send it 2 her aswell lolz, just an utter bollox server, cats only non-corrupt gm.

Cinder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2003
Scotland
it was ninas idea to have an event of <kill the gm win a lvl>

an event that only wizards could win in

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
yea i did ask for that rev cheat but at time didn't know it had a speed cheat built in so i never got bothered and i did ask ppl not 2 use it but how r we surposed 2 know if they got it or not nina aint corrupt that event just didn't go every1's way that was all just the luck of the draw was all sum ppl won sum didn't but events happen like that don't they

like i've said b4 aint bout beg any1 2 stay if they wanna go then they go no hard feelings on our part till s*** like this keeps gettin posted anyways

DDogg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Manchester
Cinder said:
it was ninas idea to have an event of <kill the gm win a lvl>

an event that only wizards could win in

v tru, Cat wanted to give me a lvl for my hard work but nina didnt agree...

Barny, i agree with wot u sed for once about nina - u piss her m8's off etc, she rather gets ****ty with u or does summit daft 2 stick up for em.

i mean, an event for juz wiz's? to get lvl ups? c'mon ppl that aint right n Nina ses "u kno not all vents r fair" - EVENTS R FOR THE SERVER NOT FOR CERTAIN CLASSES, ur juz as bad as Barny was spawnin for ur m8's in that case lol

if they had sum experience with servers, it would b good... but they aint, nuff sed

DDogg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Manchester
heart said:
event just didn't go every1's way that was all just the luck of the draw was all sum ppl won sum didn't but events happen like that don't they

2 ppl got the prizes...

how about u chase sum1 for half an hour (nearly kill them, 1 flame left) then a wiz comes along and icestorms n kills u... even if shes in the same guild as me n sed i could have the kill, NOOOOOOOOO u guys have none of it, lol t'is quite silly

DDogg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Manchester
heart said:
event just didn't go every1's way that was all just the luck of the draw was all sum ppl won sum didn't but events happen like that don't they

2 ppl got the prizes...

how about u chase sum1 for half an hour (nearly kill them, 1 flame left) then a wiz comes along and icestorms n kills u... even if shes in the same guild as me n sed i could have the kill, NOOOOOOOOO u guys have none of it, lol t'is quite silly

MasterSamurai

cat, the rev program i use is not got a.speed on it at all, ask me to send it thru msn, u fkin try it, it was just a rev program, NOTHING ELSE. and Nina is corrupt!

Playa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
Moan Moan Moan

FFS its a free server which you all have not payed a penny to play on.

Nina and Cat host it for everyone to enjoy a free online game and all you do is flame them on here.

If you dont like the server then leave end of story

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
sweetdreams said:
No1 Play Nuthouse There Get U On It N Then Let U Lvl Then Kick U So There Got Your Ip And Hack U I Got 43 Got Kickt Found Lots Virsuses So Dont Play It If U Do Bad Luck ><

I think your bull****ting

heres my IP:

and I can safely say, nobody on these forums will be able to hack me without something a little more than my IP address...and if anybody can, well they deserve to hack me anyway so go ahead :P

but the whole point of my post is, why would they want your IP to hack you? when it is highly unlikely they will be able to do anything with it anyway? fool.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
true ip is use less enless a port is open or you know how to get a sub7 backdoor trojan in... nina and cat dont have the knoledge of how to do that fact neither do i or any1 on lomcn if u take a lil time to set a good firewall up.

thebigguy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Blackburn
the only good way ppl get in is by trojan or even finding a security hole int he pc and using that to ya advantage and one threw that its time to force commands and programs and so on so not jsut by trojans

mrj6000

NutHouse used to b good, but then they reset it, so im wiv sweetdreams.

Cinder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2003
Scotland
this server used to be good, but when frozen was appointed gm (rockey from phoenix server) its just taken a nose dive, i was placed in the punishment room for pking someone, even when pking is allowed, it just sucks bigtime if u want to pk someone,especially if that someone is in FrozenHell (the guild frozen has made with his gm powers and is recruiting people into it)

mrj6000

well sed cinder. the old files wer mi best m8s bros (stolen!!)
punishment sucks
LETS REBEL!

MasterSamurai

all nuthouse is....

only a few words to say it, and wot it is...

MAJORLY SUCKS ****!, gms r ****,all gms on there r ****ty corrupt and gay, except cat who does all the freakin work to make server good, nina does jack ****, the other gms does jack ****, no pking the gms friends even in a guild war! lmfao! it's a war u sposed to kill, retardsssssssssssss

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
Cinder said:
this server used to be good, but when frozen was appointed gm (rockey from phoenix server) its just taken a nose dive, i was placed in the punishment room for pking someone, even when pking is allowed, it just sucks bigtime if u want to pk someone,especially if that someone is in FrozenHell (the guild frozen has made with his gm powers and is recruiting people into it)
well u'll b bac on server soon then cinder since he aint a gm anymore
and i'm avin a break aswell hav fun

/cat