o.o scary

Join Discord

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
My pc just screemed at me , i downloaded this game for my website , and when i ran the exe , a lil blue thing peered from the right corner and screemed at me lol , fking scary sh1t that was , the game i wanted was called "PlatyPus v1.3.2" o.o .. didnt expect that tbh lol , anyone had something simular?

HolyCow

A friend of mine once downloaded something only to find that it was some weird, malicious program. Bloodcurdling screams (as is someone was being violently murdered) came out of the speakers followed by blood dripping from the top of the screen (not real blood, obviously, it was just a graphic). The program then proceeded to format his HDD. Nasty stuff.

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
where can i download this **** lol and u get a flash by searching in scary optical illusion
on google

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
My teacher shown us one once..

about a car driving around then it goes behind a bush and some scary Mary women jumps out and we all **** it...

Rebel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2004
Essex, England
My mate downloaded something he thought was a demo game and it turned out that it was a program that plays sounds of sexual activites, while a big penis came on from the right of the screen and like totally came on his screen dudes.

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
I once watched one where you look at a room, trying to find the ghost. Then, when you least expect it, a mangled face appears and theres a bloodcurdling scream. I'd just woken up, practically pissed myself.