Feb 2, 2014
You have time to game? Lol

Sent from my Q8 using Tapatalk

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Considered getting one for a while now. But I didn't fancy it - seems as though it would get uncomfortable after a while. So I went with a 3 screen setup.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Think I'll wait for Sonys version of the VR headset for the PS4

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Waiting for the Crystal Cove prototype to be released or the retail version. I've been watching Oculus for a while and looking forward to it.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
That's what the Oculus guys say tbh. Wait for the Consumer version. Me I couldn't wait so I ordered the 2nd Developer Kit there last week that's shipping in July. Super hyped for it to be honest.

Is that Crystal Cove?

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Can't wait to waste my money on this and have it sit under my TV for years collecting dust.

Merc_Draven

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 19, 2013
Oculus rift + Star Citizen = Win. If yer into space games check that out! Comes out 2015 though >< and beast PC is required!

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Facebook gonna put some **** farmville on the oculus rift... I had such high hopes for it, now I cant even be bothered.

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Facebook gonna put some **** farmville on the oculus rift... I had such high hopes for it, now I cant even be bothered.

Facebook doesn't turn everything it buys into Facebook. Farmville is on Facebook, not owned by it. What it will actually do is allow the Oculus team to hire to talent, like their new Science guy who's jumped ship from valve. It will allow them to make cheaper proprietary hardware for the Rift rather than using leftovers from mobile phone manufacturing. What it means is a far better quality system for the end user.

Im sure if you've ever run a business you'd realise that its not a sellout but has taken their initial kick starter company and will turn it into a huge global brand. A lot of gamers still have never heard of Oculus Rift.

The PS4 headset will fail. You'd have to be a Sony PS4 Player to use it = instant loss.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Facebook doesn't turn everything it buys into Facebook. Farmville is on Facebook, not owned by it. What it will actually do is allow the Oculus team to hire to talent, like their new Science guy who's jumped ship from valve. It will allow them to make cheaper proprietary hardware for the Rift rather than using leftovers from mobile phone manufacturing. What it means is a far better quality system for the end user.

Im sure if you've ever run a business you'd realise that its not a sellout but has taken their initial kick starter company and will turn it into a huge global brand. A lot of gamers still have never heard of Oculus Rift.

The PS4 headset will fail. You'd have to be a Sony PS4 Player to use it = instant loss.

I like the cut of your jib. I guess I was looking at it with a negative close minded eye. Your alright spacemonstar, your alright.

Smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast!