Office & Vista RTM 2007 Download

smoochy boys on tour

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
http://keznews.com

Enjoy :). Those of you who are scarred of using the various torrrents for whatever reason - use your favourite Newsreader instead ^^.

Afaik, Vista is yet to be cracked. But Office 2007 is a Corporate copy.

EDIT: If Office asks for a key, I used:
KGFVY-7733B-8WCK9-KTG64-BC7D8

/Leo

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Rapidshare and Torrents! But theres no newslinks because I didn't link to any ;). Im sure anyone smart enough to use a newsreader and pay would be smart enough to get the filename from the torrent and use their favourite NZB site.

For those of you without a NB account - see attached.

/Leo

Attachments

• Office2007 Enterprise.rar
    17.4 KB · Views: 14

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
cool and I am going to give vista a shot. here's the nzb for it.

Attachments

• Vista.rar
    111.6 KB · Views: 9

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
comments...

vista on virtual server (giving 1 core of core2duo e6600, 768mb ram)... installation took about 40 minutes. It's got too many security features (prompting for every little things) so I had to disable them. well it's kind of slow so I also disabled animations. overall it's beautiful... 27 days left for activation :P

for those who are planning to use office 2007...
don't be suprised the files will be saved as .docx .xlsx etc... they are zipped xml files. That means they won't work on 2003. kinda stupid if you have to use save as.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
for those who are planning to use office 2007...
don't be suprised the files will be saved as .docx .xlsx etc... they are zipped xml files. That means they won't work on 2003. kinda stupid if you have to use save as.

At least a saveas option is there. Office 2003 can read 2007 documents with the compatibility pack. Although when I asked IT support at college to install it, they got all fustered and angry for no apparent reason.

/Leo

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
At least a saveas option is there. Office 2003 can read 2007 documents with the compatibility pack. Although when I asked IT support at college to install it, they got all fustered and angry for no apparent reason.

/Leo

no reason!!! you clearly asked them to do their job thats reason enough for them if their anything like the ones at the college i used to go to.

So come clean if your lookin to get vista when it comes out whats the most realistic setup you will need to run smoothly with animations and all. from what i here most ppl just keep saying it needs at least 1gig of ram, but what about cpu . Im running a last production barton would this cpu hold its own or would u need a 64bit chip?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I tested office 2007 ages ago, I didn't mind it but the SaveAs function is annoying to use because most people don't use 2007 yet. I got the BETA from the Microsoft website.

/J34lY

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Honestly? Unless your a novice or want better 64bit support... no.

Your system just takes far too much of a performance hit :(.

/Leo

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Oki ta for reply leo :) I wont bother then because my specs are low as it is lol :P

Only good thing on my pc is 1gig ram, and even thats sdram pc133 -_- Gota get new one tbh...

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I rember playing arround with Vista Beta 2, wasn't fond of it at all. My over all conclusion was that the whole of Vista is designed for morons only.

The security features are useful, but sodding annoying. You have to right click on the icons (My computer, My documents ect) to be able to put them on the desktop. The "improved start menu" is sodding annoying but worst of all is the massive resorces it takes.