Official translation thread based on euro

Join Discord

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ok i am working on all translations based from euro mir3 as there is not really any full set of translated files unless they used by a transltion program that dont make sence if anyone wants to help post all scripts here.

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
How long till we see a Fully 100% English (and I mean real English), 100% working Quests 1-12 including all Daily Quests and everythign speaking 100% the same as EuroMir3 then? Is there just you doing these? Are you going to Share then this time or just pretend to like you have done so far with:

JOB
3G 3.xx
Woool
And countless others...

Did you see me promising the earth or did you just see me share my work?

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Geez that was a bit harsh. Ok the guy maybe didnt share the stuf before. But maybe he will this time. Give the guy a break. I will help if you like. Use bebble fish i will and then make sense of it. Tell me what you havent done and ill start soon.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
How long till we see a Fully 100% English (and I mean real English), 100% working Quests 1-12 including all Daily Quests and everythign speaking 100% the same as EuroMir3 then? Is there just you doing these? Are you going to Share then this time or just pretend to like you have done so far with:

JOB
3G 3.xx
Woool
And countless others...

Did you see me promising the earth or did you just see me share my work?
ye i will be sharing them i'm not the sort of person to keep things to my self but this will take some time also doing all npcs for the maps 10, 11, 12, 13

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
if u ask me they r ok, even if its not 100% correct english (check it urself), its better to start from the places that wasnt translated yet, then if u get tired in the middle, at least u did parts that wasnt english at all.