Ok..

smoochy boys on tour

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ok i have started translating the woool files and am wondering who i will be working with in translating them? I PMd u shard to no reply.

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Ive already translated em alot :) ive given shard my set of files.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
ok koool so itd be nice to here from shard. are we just translating and giving him stuff!?!

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Hi MrRob.

I recruited only SoulForge for the team, as it seems we only need two of us. Sorry for not replying but that'd mean I'd have to reply to the others who applied. Me and SoulForge are working on the files, and will be making our first release soon.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Good choice Shard, Soul is a nice guy Good Luck translating get stuck with anything or need a hand give us a shout and Ill see what can be done

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
{(-_-)} said:
Good choice Shard, Soul is a nice guy Good Luck translating get stuck with anything or need a hand give us a shout and Ill see what can be done

Thanks for the compliment m8 :) i try my best at what im good at still dont match your lvl of things, but hopefully i can come close to it one day :)

We'll hold you to that offer hehe we have a favour to ask you sometime this week :), im sure me and shard will be in touch m8 hehe :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
SoulForge said:
Thanks for the compliment m8 :) i try my best at what im good at still dont match your lvl of things, but hopefully i can come close to it one day :)

We'll hold you to that offer hehe we have a favour to ask you sometime this week :), im sure me and shard will be in touch m8 hehe :P

Make sure you stick it in a PM unless your extremly lucky and catch me on msn when I should be working in collegel lol

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
o it was u who changed the link for the files?? and removed me post?? hehe i thought i was going mad, saying to my self where the hell has my post gone lol

Yea we will do m8 or we'll catch u on msn later on :)

(i would of edited the link my self but powerless to do so lol)

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
I have started to Translate these like a few weeks ago but as i have been busy i aint got much done.
As i have been in and out.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
lol are the files SQL i think DBC would be a better set of files to translate/release for those that have past experience with DBC, SQL is very hard to work with if you has less understandings than others please post back which 1`s your are doing

/ty

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
have fun with the DBC ones lol the Wizard/Taoist spells lagg so warrios have an advantage. DBC ones are basiclly mir files made to work with WoooL so there are problems such as spell lag and harvest lag.

But then again there are problems with the SQL ones which will be fixed.

Support for the DBC ones is low as you have to pay for latest updates/fixes

While SQL ones are free and updated alot.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Aye, still same three. But from now on with the LoMCN files they will be known as Warrior, Sorcerer and Priest as that's what we got as translations. Expect another release tonight, hopefully full English files within a week or two :)

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
[Zidio] said:
please post back which 1`s your are doing

SQL Version only at the moment if things change later on we might work on the DBC but probably wont.

[Shadow] said:
Is it still the same 3 classes? Tao/War/Wiz

Its same classes in both sets of files, we will only be working on the sql version as we feel its a waste of time to mod/update the DBC version as its going no where fast at all.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
Zidio said:
lol are the files SQL i think DBC would be a better set of files to translate/release for those that have past experience with DBC, SQL is very hard to work with if you has less understandings than others please post back which 1`s your are doing

/ty

SQL server is the best there is for manageing server databases i never really liked DBC but thats just my opinion of it.