Old School 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Ok. All I see on this forum is 1.9 this, 1.9 that well 1.9 can suck your mum.

What happened to the good old 1.4 rares are rare normal item'd lvl 50 max servers? Well they went down the toilet. Yea you may say Ragezone but Ragezone can suck your mum too. In the next month I'm going to work on a mir 1.4 server which is related to the OLD SCHOOL servers of yesteryear, namely FILA, and Atomicides Oblivion and Megasomething.

This server will be sick because I'm a genius and a perfectionist. It will be

- lvl 50 max, exp will be easy at first to get to lvl 30 or so but get harder as u level up higher
- Mir rares are semi-rare and rares I add will be rare rare.
- the max items will be, for e.g lvl 44 dc 2-50 Warrior weapon. No Super stated items.

Plus other stuff. Like quests and random ****. Don't ask me I haven't thought of it yet. Give me a month and it will be done. Hosted by myself this time on a fkin 11 megabit PC.

inabit yo. :ppunk:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Futura dude, lovin the idea im sick of it 2 all the Old School servers are gone and they are the ones i loved playin especially FILA was always my fav server ever. Im glas ur lettin me help u with this one man gonna be great let all the people who doubt u see in a month how kick ass it'll be :P

Flame Out :P

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Why not make a 1.9 server which is a euro mir clone with what 3x exp and 2x drops? It's what i was gonna do but cba. I believe 1.9 has more good features like the new spells etc :p

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Yea but its well buggy and alot harder to make, all these Ledu Clients m2server bull**** I have no idea what the **** it's goin on about. This is for old school 1.4 dude, you wont find Evil Mir in these realms.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
I dont like 1.9 personally.. its way to .. i dunno exactly its full of good features yeah but i think its also full of bad ones Fut is making the server not me im only helpin but i dont think he likes 1.9 either lol we wanna go 1.4 retro :P

Flame out

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
Next month??? I cant wait till next month coz bored now

K4ng4r00

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2005
w00t yayness!, FUT your servers always OWNED xD, oblivion was great too, 1.4 is ftw!

I was thinking of rebuilding Artificial(was called Freedom when Spria hosted it), but id probably get lazy lol

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
~HeavenSent~ said:
Maybe 1.9 dose feel a little unstable but 1.4 = Mir Lander so whats the point.

/HS

I'm ruthless. Cheaters will be deleted once found out, and I know when people are cheating because...I know trust me (Atomicide you beuuuty). If you wanna rise up against the Mirlanders then what better way to get high leveled yourself and say 'HEY, *****, IM THE SAME LEVEL AS YOU WITHOUT CHEATING?'

I've always said ppl should play for themselves and if others cheat then let the GM's/Server owners deal with it.

But i WILL be fkin militant, if I even catch a wiff of cheat I'll ban or delete or whatever. People can hate on me (AY SWER I DIN CHE4T), but if you think that this party animal casanove d!ckhead gives a ****, you can suck my m2server.

:ppunk:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
lmfao, always make people laugh lol.

What i am hoping for is that REFINE system works exactly like uroes minus the gems. BUT i want plat and bio etc to be mined easier as in euro it takes tooooo long even with galeset. So i expect to see a luck 7 wooden sword just like there is on dragon ^^

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
There are no hostages so make no demands. But yea refining is always good. I got an origional idea for getting ore as well, tbh **** mining.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Yooooo Fut :P or shud i say Casanova? lol u aint been on msn dude wot u doin man? :P i dunno wot im sposed 2 be doin u said u wanted my help lol anyways i wanna know ur kick ass idea for the ore.

Anyways ill probably talk 2 u on msn sometime durin the week man !! keep it real lol 1.4 FTW!!!! :middle: 1.9!!!

/Stu

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Futura, do you actualy know anything?

You just really sound like your one of the many new people making servers from doing hardly anything to it, then expecting loads of players.

Sorry if im wrong, but im allowed my opinion right?

/Tofas

P.s befor anyone tells me i neither know anything, i would just like to point out that no where in this post i stated that i knew alot more than futura.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
This is what i have been waiting for a server that is like summet from the good ol' days

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Tofas said:
Futura, do you actualy know anything?

You just really sound like your one of the many new people making servers from doing hardly anything to it, then expecting loads of players.

Sorry if im wrong, but im allowed my opinion right?

/Tofas

P.s befor anyone tells me i neither know anything, i would just like to point out that no where in this post i stated that i knew alot more than futura.

FUT knows what he's talking about...

He's been around for ages.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Tofas, i've made 3 servers (1.4) in my time, 2 of them went up (both server of the month in their day) and one offline thats now gone. And Legend of Mir private servers is probably the one thing IN THE WORLD that you can say you are better than me at.

to sum it up...

K4ng4r00 said:
w00t yayness!, FUT your servers always OWNED xD,

:lol:

Last edited:

Orange

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2006
FUTURA said:
^^^^ Which old schooler in disguise are you?

Tofas, i've made 3 servers (1.4) in my time, 2 of them went up (both server of the month in their day) and one offline thats now gone. And Legend of Mir private servers is probably the one thing IN THE WORLD that you can say you are better than me at.

to sum it up...

:lol:

server will be down with in a week.