OldKingdom Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Ok this server is just about done now, But im looking for a team to help me out and maybe a host.

The server so far has 2 added temples 4 new boss maps which are uber hard

It will soon have another 2 temples to add aswell.

Server stats are good. The exp aint crazy and item stats are reasonably good. There is no 100+dc sc mc on this server. It has been made for ppl who actually like to play norm mir and not a crazy stat and exp server.

Plus all the classes are equally matched so if ur a tao its not like all other servers which only get made for warr's and wizzy's.

Start level should be 15ish so u can get a kit on to start your lvling.The exp will be roughly 4x euro mir, so lvling can be acheived easily enuff.

The new boss maps cost alot to get to and none of the bosses will be killed without a decent size grp.

The server has been made for people who like to hunt in grps or solo. But the bosses will be a deff group kill.

The items drop ok if you put in the kills. The server still needs a proper test so will be looking to do it asap.

If anyone is interested in this add me on msn [email protected]

TheMaster2k

0.o it is sry lolz my bad sounds good anywayz

Last edited:

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Look below for details server is done now

Last edited:

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Ok this server is ready to be released if i can find a host who will be willing to help me out.

I have an update alrdy to add to it once it is up and ppl are playing.
I can have it up and running now if ppl want to test it, and see if they are willing to host it, or want to help me being in the server team.

I have added new sets and stats to the server and took out some maps. Looking to add new higher level places, soon as i find some ppl to help me.

Start level will be 17 so all classes get a few spells and items of some use. The server will be all about the gold, as drops are rare and will be worth plenty.

Theres a tele npc but it only tele's u to outside the temples and its made for lvl 20+

Just trying to fix some mobs as they are lazy and aint moving from where there spawning, which is really annoying me

If anyone wants to talk to me add me on msn [email protected]

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
sounds good, hope u get a host, if i wasnt on a LAN id host it for u, if ne1 knows how to get round hosting on a LAN, plz tell me lol.

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Ok ive added another 2 caves to this now and some more new items plus made drops all equall.

Lvling wont be easy as i want ppl to work for there lvl's and items. So anyone interested in being part of this server msg me on msn.

Looking for a suitable host and maybe another to help with making more updates

Plummet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2005
sound great m8 ill be playing really hope u do find a host :)

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I think i could host it but my pc's fan is really loud and gives me mad brain sensations if i have it on for to long.

I could host it for prob the next 10 hours or so, for ppl to check it out for me. Just get in touch with me by msn