*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
Good server?, Or Corrupt?, I hear loads of different opinions about this server ><.

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
You heard the same about every server, my time on this server was good. A lot of pking which I loved

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ppl that dont play or been banned think its corrupt, the 200-300 ppl that play dont seem to think its corrupt tho, ur choice lol.

id say its gotta at least be above average server if that many ppl play i guess

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
right, just had my computer wipd and new RAM put in, and now cant connect to this, keep gettin acess violation error.

ne idea's?

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
right, just had my computer wipd and new RAM put in, and now cant connect to this, keep gettin acess violation error.

ne idea's?

Sounds like your new piece of RAM is ****ed OR the slot it sits in on the motherboard, try removing it and trying again, see if you get the access error messages. Then try the working ram in the other slot and see what happens, if you still dont have an error its a sure bet that your new ram is faulty.

/Blur

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
ppl that dont play or been banned think its corrupt,
You don't say. That might just be the reason they no longer play...

That's not a dig at the server at all. Despite however you read it.
I don't think it's corrupt, but slight donation issues. I enjoyed the server, i quit as i lost interest, but it is defo good fun all the way up to rebirth, and onwards if you can hack it. That'll keep you amused for month or so at least.
Ben banned me from forums for a question regarding donations, else i'd still browse there. The Oldskool forums are pretty good, often monitored and very active, more so than this thread.

/Gandi/Ryan

(just watch what you say, Ben's a little frisky and hot-headed, to say the least..)

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough

ne idea's?

When you say wiped do you mean re-formatted ? ifso have you installed sound drivers ? .. I had that problem after a re-formatt ..

TB

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
well my sound works, i didnt do it took it to a computer shop.

But i get sound ect. lol

Do you have problems with any other applications or games? I'd suggest if you don't that you redownload the client and try and get onto the server without patching. If it works, patch it and see what happens. If you are getting errors trying to open other applications id suggest a faulty hardware or reinstallation of windows and you should take it back to the shop!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
the lag in the last 3 days has been imense dno whats causing it
ill have a look 2moro, weekends r always well busy for me

You don't say. That might just be the reason they no longer play...

That's not a dig at the server at all. Despite however you read it.
I don't think it's corrupt, but slight donation issues. I enjoyed the server, i quit as i lost interest, but it is defo good fun all the way up to rebirth, and onwards if you can hack it. That'll keep you amused for month or so at least.
Ben banned me from forums for a question regarding donations, else i'd still browse there. The Oldskool forums are pretty good, often monitored and very active, more so than this thread.

/Gandi/Ryan

(just watch what you say, Ben's a little frisky and hot-headed, to say the least..)
oki would read that, but i cba, thx

ne idea's?
install ur sound drives