*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol u wish :P .

On topic - got any new screenies of the new server ure workin on ben ?
not atm no, been busy as u alrdy know, shane might have some tho

thats confusing, your antivirus deleted a few files and you reformatted? I honestly dont think that a reformat will fix your antivirus as you will find out as soon as you do an update, by the way the problem with the mir2.exe is that it is packed with a certain type of packagiung that some viruses have been spread through so most antivirus software will now automatically try and delete or block the files, which will leave 2 options either make exceptions in your AV software or dont run any AV software at all, personally I would go the exceptions route as you really dont want to have to reformat your computer daily:)
lol thx for makin me out to be a retard but i aint... i said i forgot to add to exception list and it deleted all my m2server logingate mir.exe etc etc.. but i gotta reformat my pc ANY WAY so doesnt rly bother me lol, thats wot i meant.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
my acc has gone and dnt no wht happen to it i havent lend anyone it? so if u message me and tell me wht happen to it please tht would be great:D

txt me bk on my msn
[email protected]

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
are you joking lol like i said hes ingame hardly ever he pops on forum sorts a few people out then logs off lol
people do have a life though thats why i havent said owt else about it maybe hes just really busy dno

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Server was good untill lost my account

now i just cba to start again.

gl with it tho

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u dont just lose accounts, u obviously gave it away, lost the password, or used same id/pass on another dodgey server and got 'hacked'

dont blame the server, server doesnt just "lose accounts"

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He said server was good so, i think he was just saying it's you :P

It's the same principle with me and others though, Nobody had the q/a's for Sephiroth except me, and DeMoNeYeS changed the p/w to something only he knew (my m8)

Yet Bart now has seph lol, the only possible way is if you (not pointing fingers but to my logic your the only 1 capable of it) gave him it =/

I loved the SERVER, just didnt love you :P

Doesn't actually matter anymore though, issue was resolved long ago between me n bart but I always wonder what happened.

Oh well ^_^

x

And before you go mis-interpreting this post, it's not a flame.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
u dont just lose accounts, u obviously gave it away, lost the password, or used same id/pass on another dodgey server and got 'hacked'

dont blame the server, server doesnt just "lose accounts"

lol u big blob of goo(best way i can describe u)
ur so aragant its gunna get u no where in life m8

i never blamed ur server
but now i will
server=> u stupid dick y did u lose my account FFS!!!

now lets watch him reply lol coz he cnt go without saying nothing because hes a child lol has to try and have the last word

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
He said server was good so, i think he was just saying it's you :P

It's the same principle with me and others though, Nobody had the q/a's for Sephiroth except me, and DeMoNeYeS changed the p/w to something only he knew (my m8)

Yet Bart now has seph lol, the only possible way is if you (not pointing fingers but to my logic your the only 1 capable of it) gave him it =/

I loved the SERVER, just didnt love you :P

Doesn't actually matter anymore though, issue was resolved long ago between me n bart but I always wonder what happened.

And before you go mis-interpreting this post, it's not a flame.
u account shared, u didnt have proper Q+As, u didnt have a email on the account... hows this my fault?
u account share at ur own risk, bart knew all the details, asked me to change them for him, so i did.

lol u big blob of goo(best way i can describe u)
ur so aragant its gunna get u no where in life m8

i never blamed ur server
but now i will
server=> u stupid dick y did u lose my account FFS!!!

now lets watch him reply lol coz he cnt go without saying nothing because hes a child lol has to try and have the last word
obviously im gonna reply its my thread?
i woulda sorted ur account if u told me about it in a pm on forums and gave me all the details 2 it

as for the child part, kinda obv ur the 1 that aint grown up here.

servers bk up soz was out all last nite and only rly just got to pc