OldSkool Mir (v2) - Release 20th January 7pm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Important
Recent reports of user count alterations (Under review 08/04/23)

Item selling fees have increased to 20% from 10% at launch.

Nameless

Merciless Mir 3
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
ye so Gameshop currently has things like you said, xp pots etc just your general stuff. no items or anything like that.

ye im sure people will do private trades still, cant really stop them, but those that want to do it in a safe and open way can do it via the web marketplace with crypto as the currency.

all items are tradable yes
Sorry If the questions been answered before but will those item boxes that where on the previous servers be sold for gg?

Reactions: BlackSky

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
@Bon Where did you get your mailing list? I've seen your email in 3 mailboxes and my concern is growing. My son recieved it and has only ever played Apoc V2, so did they give/sell you the email list without consent from the users??

@Martyn @Tai can you confirm my information on LOMCN wasn't sold? As it's only used on Apoc V2 and here..

Bon claims to have no connection with Apoc V2 yet I'm receiving emails from either LOMCN or sold data?

Really appreciate the transparency.

Why would lomcn sell your email? wouldn't that defeat the object of selling the mass emails?? :rolleyes:

You would know if it comes from lomcn as the email itself comes from @lomcn, if it doesn't contain @lomcn in the mail, then it would appear he got it elsewhere.

I got one myself tbh o.0

the email came from [email protected] i used an EMAIL only for apoc never LOMCN no ties to LOMCN what so ever and i got the email but not on the email i use for LOMCN

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
the email came from [email protected] i used an EMAIL only for apoc never LOMCN no ties to LOMCN what so ever and i got the email but not on the email i use for LOMCN
Ah do that confirms it then, Apocalypse V2 is linked to OldSkool or it was sold?

Many others have confirmed it now that their email addresses only ever used on Apocalypse V2 was used in OldSkool, even though Bon claims to have no involvement with it.. guess we've confirmed that is a lie about Apocalypse. 👍

• Sad
Reactions: zedina

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
I dunno. if it confirms anything. but im 100% sure the email address that got oldskools advertisement was not from LOMCN or anything to do with LOMCN cause my LOMCN email address doesn't have the advertisement and ive double checked now even my spam and nothing i feel left out like im not invited to play oldskool shame on u bon.

Reactions: Tai

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Well, the guy uses crypto, what do you expect?

Who knows, maybe on next oldskool he will reach out to your wallet addresses :ROFLMAO:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
No surprise that Win and Zedina and his little band of haters have swooped in at any opportunity to try save their dieing servers.

The mailing list is a combination of anyone that's signed up to any of my OR Hany's servers, so that would be ThreeHeroes, FourHeroes, FiveHeroes, OldSkool v1, Paragon Infinity, and Apoc v2.

Hany was part of the Apoc v2 team, that's been confirmed many times, so not sure why you are trying to call me a liar, however I'll repeat it for you again as you seem to be a bit special. @Win
I was asked to be part of the Apoc team when I found out they were using my files, I met with the team but Kane's greed and disrespect just sent too many red flags off for me, so I declined to continue working with them. What they did after that has nothing to do with me so stop trying to tarnish my name with 2 greedy people that duped you.

Hany has and always will do the coding for any of my servers, Oldskool v2 was dependant on him. At first he was hesitant because of the backlash of Apoc v2 although he was not to blame and had NO say in the in game or what went on there. From what I'm told by many he was left holding the bag trying to put **** back together when Dan and Kane ran off with their money.

So by all means keep spreading hate and rumours Zed and Win, but its not going to stop players from leaving your server and playing OS :)
Perhaps if you focused less of your time trying to bash other server owners on here and more time improving your servers you wouldnt be so worried or see the need to keep attacking others.

Well, the guy uses crypto, what do you expect?

Who knows, maybe on next oldskool he will reach out to your wallet addresses :ROFLMAO:
dude you really are a dumb uneducated fool...
heres my wallet address, go hack me ye 0x4261e9eF248aB56c4B3551F138DB5e1902aF9092

• Haha

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
No surprise that Win and Zedina and his little band of haters have swooped in at any opportunity to try save their dieing servers.

The mailing list is a combination of anyone that's signed up to any of my OR Hany's servers, so that would be ThreeHeroes, FourHeroes, FiveHeroes, OldSkool v1, Paragon Infinity, and Apoc v2.

Hany was part of the Apoc v2 team, that's been confirmed many times, so not sure why you are trying to call me a liar, however I'll repeat it for you again as you seem to be a bit special. @Win
I was asked to be part of the Apoc team when I found out they were using my files, I met with the team but Kane's greed and disrespect just sent too many red flags off for me, so I declined to continue working with them. What they did after that has nothing to do with me so stop trying to tarnish my name with 2 greedy people that duped you.

Hany has and always will do the coding for any of my servers, Oldskool v2 was dependant on him. At first he was hesitant because of the backlash of Apoc v2 although he was not to blame and had NO say in the in game or what went on there. From what I'm told by many he was left holding the bag trying to put **** back together when Dan and Kane ran off with their money.

So by all means keep spreading hate and rumours Zed and Win, but its not going to stop players from leaving your server and playing OS :)
Perhaps if you focused less of your time trying to bash other server owners on here and more time improving your servers you wouldnt be so worried or see the need to keep attacking others.

heres my wallet address, go hack me ye 0x4261e9eF248aB56c4B3551F138DB5e1902aF9092
1673945728661.png

I guess this was a lie then? Thanks for confirming though.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

Ima hax your wallet

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
I sometimes wonder which is more mind numbing to read.
The **** people shout out in discord 24/7, or the **** people talk about on lomcn.
And what makes it worse is fact the people that cry on lomcn most time are the ones to say discord is the problem with mir servers when they do the same thing themselves just on a forum post.

PsiMan

Golden Oldie
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2004
To be honest, I have been getting nothing but crap spam/phishing emails for a few weeks sent to my email address (some even using my name), so something has definitely been hacked and details shared somewhere! And now I am getting emails from [email protected] . Something definitely feels off here!

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Yea, not sure I'm impressed with GM's just handing out player personal information without consent, pretty sure that's a breach of GDPR for anyone who plays from an area covered by GDPR rules. Being a GM from outside that area doesn't exclude you from following that.

However we know Apoc had GM's also based in the UK so that will be one for the ICO to investigate.

Lose

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2020
Do you need to go back to school to learn how to read?

Clearly stated in both my posts Hany was part of Apoc and I was not.
I did read it.. did you? It says hany only codes and you are not linked?

If hany only codes, how is he accessing everyone's data and now running marketing campaigns? Is that 'just coding' for you or is he also selling/giving out personal information from other servers that he touches?

Is it all hany's fault, nothing to do with OldSkool/you again? he accidently posted his 'just coding' services.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I did read it.. did you? It says hany only codes and you are not linked?

If hany only codes, how is he accessing everyone's data and now running marketing campaigns? Is that 'just coding' for you or is he also selling/giving out personal information from other servers that he touches?

Is it all hany's fault, nothing to do with OldSkool/you again? he accidently posted his 'just coding' services.
I honestly give up arguing with you, you only have 1 agenda here and its like banging my head against the wall. I have much better things to do with my time.
Jealousy is not a good look pal.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I said the line I did, I do think the data stuff should be moved to that other post. Even myself in fairness. But I don’t think the sharing of info is completely fine.

Paint it which way you like, the email was used to gain players and you have stated before it’s a business therefore commercial use and GDPR exists.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I said the line I did, I do think the data stuff should be moved to that other post. Even myself in fairness. But I don’t think the sharing of info is completely fine.

Paint it which way you like, the email was used to gain players and you have stated before it’s a business therefore commercial use and GDPR exists.
I never said it was a business, I said people should approach it and run it like a business e.g. be more professional in every aspect.

I mean you seem to be using the law when it suits you but what about the fact you are playing and signing up to private servers that are bit questionable in the first place?
End of day, you put your email in, what do you expect.

You gonna go sue the guy that just sent you an email claiming you won a free iPad?

If you don't want further emails, click the unsubscribe link in the email and move on.

• Haha

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I never said it was a business, I said people should approach it and run it like a business e.g. be more professional in every aspect.

I mean you seem to be using the law when it suits you but what about the fact you are playing and signing up to private servers that are bit questionable in the first place?
End of day, you put your email in, what do you expect.

You gonna go sue the guy that just sent you an email claiming you won a free iPad?

If you don't want further emails, click the unsubscribe link in the email and move on.

It’s your attitude to it all, you also seem to pick and choose what suits you, squeaky clean I guess.

Enjoy your shitcoin commissions and sharing everyone emails. You’ve made it clear you don’t care about it and we should all expect it. So I think it’s fair to let players know that.

I’ll Change my post:

Bon will share your email address when suits. If you don’t like it unsubscribe and if you are too dumb and use same passwords then you deserve to be hacked