[OldSkool] New Changes!

Join Discord

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Drop Rates

-All the lower level kit, such a meteor, venus, oldskool, saturn, corpse kit has been made easier at lower level boss's such as OS temple

Leveling

-EXP needed to level from 70-140 halved to make it easier for newer players
-Level 140-150 EXP needed changed to 3/4
-Level 160+ Allowed to use EXP pots, level 180+ not allowed.

Items

-New sets up to level 180
-4 New class dependant sets at level 150 160 170 180
-2x New level 160+ Caves

Other changes

-New Newbie Quest to get an EXP ring, this ring will give you x2 EXP ontop of any sorta of EXP pot your currently using, so if your using a x20 pot, ull get x40 exp! Wow!!

-Grindin Quest added to PT

Nothing drastic, but its a nice time to start if ur a new user with the reduced EXP needed for the lower levels

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
the ring doesnt last very long, and the chances of a lvl 70 getin a x20 is slim unless he has a very high level friend

and u only get x20 up until lvl 90, which point it will drop to x10, and keeps dropin till lvl 160+ where it gives u like x1.5...

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Drop Rates

-All the lower level kit, such a meteor, venus, oldskool, saturn, corpse kit has been made easier at lower level boss's such as OS temple

Leveling

-EXP needed to level from 70-140 halved to make it easier for newer players
-Level 140-150 EXP needed changed to 3/4
-Level 160+ Allowed to use EXP pots, level 180+ not allowed.

Items

-New sets up to level 180
-4 New class dependant sets at level 150 160 170 180
-2x New level 160+ Caves

Other changes

-New Newbie Quest to get an EXP ring, this ring will give you x2 EXP ontop of any sorta of EXP pot your currently using, so if your using a x20 pot, ull get x40 exp! Wow!!

-Grindin Quest added to PT

Nothing drastic, but its a nice time to start if ur a new user with the reduced EXP needed for the lower levels

Uh ohz, I'm not seeing "-No longer run by Bon" or "-No longer a **** server".

Guess that's still a big old fail then.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Uh ohz, I'm not seeing "-No longer run by Bon" or "-No longer a **** server".

Guess that's still a big old fail then.
so u must be that guy that gets banned all time cause hes a twat, welcome back i guess... how long will u keep this account i wonder?

im honestly not fussed if u think its a fail or not really... if it wasnt run by me, server would of gone down ages ago, regardless of wot u think, i am a good reliable host. And u can call it a **** server all u want......... but currently atm its still probably the best server to play on, with the highest user count... so ur just makin urself look like a bigger twat than u alrdy are :(

either way, i wasnt even gonna post on lomcn, but i thought na id do it just incase ppl are bit bored and feel like playing. but then again... ppl like u and comments like urs dont rly bother me lol, just gives me something to do and reply 2