OmegaSever

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Wow, an hour has never felt so long. TBH this takes the piss, since its been up it has gone down every single day! What a great 24/7 host.

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
true true, it's always lame i reli get in2 servers, ya kno enjoy them n stuff n they either take 3 days 2 reboot or say they have a problem with the server and takes a lifetime 2 fix it

but tbh i dont think it's da only think on TheVirus's mind

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Despair said:
Be up tomz due to hosting problems atm ok

And again, the exact same thing happened yesterday m8! TBH ppl will start to leave cuz of this, you need to get it sorted.

fubu

lag wont be sorted cus Despair offers to host every server just to get the files and the id/pass list

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
fubu atm damily problems as soon as i get paid thgis month ill upgrade pc and bb so no lag and server be up in buot 10mins

Despair

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2005
Brighton
Its now back online ill be looking for a new gm due to a gm giving out rare items but dont keep asking and asking the ip is the same just get on here ppl :) no more down time only for adding new things
/TV

fubu

ive scanned this servers exe and its got a virus and someone else tryed sending me it over msn but couldnt cus f/w blocked it has anyone scanned it?

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Scanned both normal exe the one of fernys and one of leos non of them have a virus

But u might have a diff one so not sure =P

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Sumtimes it mostly laggs because lllllllllllllllllllllll skips the npc -.- and makes 70 high lvl pets which that lags the server

Virus doesnt know about it yet so he will probz ban him when he comes bk on next.

••Ðøåkÿ••

Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
Umm maybe one of the gates of the server have went down make sure yur ftp mir and mirsetup look like this

FTP

[Server]
ServerCount=1
server1caption=OmegaServer
server1name=OmegaServer

MIR

[setup]
patched=0
Param1=
Param2=
Param3=
Param4=