Omfg Wtf Look Now

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
James Sando aka "SandO" around here has hacked my paypal and stolen the cash that was in it, around 60 pounds. I know you guys cant do much about this, but I have the proof and just wanted to let you all know what has happened. I find this devious and I also class it as stealing, since I cant contact him through msn as he has probably blocked me, I'd just like to say how very unhappy I am about this. And would like to know if I can do anything about it, as he has changed the password for my paypal...

Heres the receipt I got from him transferring the cash in my paypal.. It is the proof...

Dear Steven Orkney, Your payment for 48.00 GBP to [email protected] has been sent. ----------------------------------- Payment Details ----------------------------------- Amount: 48.00 GBP Transaction ID: 9FK19100A59526946 Note: .. View the details of this transaction online at: https://www.paypal.com/uk/vst/id=9FK19100A59526946 Thank you for using PayPal! The PayPal Team Your monthly account statement is available anytime; just log in to your account at https://www.paypal.com/uk/HISTORY . To correct any errors, please contact us through our Help Centre at https://www.paypal.com/uk/HELP. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page. ---------------------------------------------------------------- PayPal (Europe) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution. PayPal Email ID PP118.

Disgusting.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
email PayPal asking them to reverse the transaction, you may have to pay a £10 processing fee.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
When this happend to me it was 2 transfer's of 50£ in the space of 2minute's. Luckly paypal phoned me and it all got reversed, just try and get a number for paypal for quicker response.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Well, I think Im being forced to reformat my computer as everytime I try to sort this out, it just gets hacked again. SanDo I hope your happy, I dont believe I ever caused you any harm, and your ruining everything... Why do people have to do this??? I dread to think where you will go in life friend. Your stealing from a 15 year old... Disgusting to be honest.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I didnt download anything silly, or use any common passwords so stfu. If anybody wishes to blame me losing 50 quid out of my own pocket for nothing they can go F*** themselves.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
w00t84 said:
I didnt download anything silly, or use any common passwords so stfu. If anybody wishes to blame me losing 50 quid out of my own pocket for nothing they can go F*** themselves.
One can't just randomly hack into your paypal account...

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Well mate, notify paypal and claim that you're paypal has been hacked and provide all the information that you have given like password question and answer afterwards just let the staff do its job, they will see if it was him as they will compare the ip's that logged onto you're account but also onto his account, if found guilty you can go notify the police or his ISP can claim that you had a keylogger onto you're pc and that sando has actually sent it to you, and from this he has stolen all of you're details, and that he has also gained access to you're bank accounts. Basically make up more bullshet so it sounds worst than it already is then they will look into it 100% quicker.

Anyways i told you all that sando is a con, and you idiots just said that im a thief which i am not, well i wouldent go near someone's real life cash as i would feel guilty as one actually goes to work wastes time doing work just that someone prick like this idiot sando can steal his cash.

Also when u die mate u will go to hell, so better return the cash.

But should i say that in a way u dezerve it? You called me a thief and wasted my time aswell and you act like a ****.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I do apologise for all the things I said to you Hunter, and of course, you clearly were right. But I'm afraid there is no way of giving my secret questions & answers as, stupidly enough, I have lost them [I know you'll give me grief for this] but thats life. Its money down the drain, but let it rub on his conscience for the rest of his life. Once again hunter, sorry mate. And SanDo, get a fking life you idiot.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
w00t84 said:
I do apologise for all the things I said to you Hunter, and of course, you clearly were right. But I'm afraid there is no way of giving my secret questions & answers as, stupidly enough, I have lost them [I know you'll give me grief for this] but thats life. Its money down the drain, but let it rub on his conscience for the rest of his life. Once again hunter, sorry mate. And SanDo, get a fking life you idiot.

If you dont report him you're more stupid than i thought, its you're cash an email takes 5minutes to write to get ur cash back. Dont let noobs win.Stealing rl cash is just uncalled for.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
w00t84 said:

Did I not before tell u what to do to get your money back you ungrateful twat.

There are no other ways for people to get into your account.

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
konnichiwa said:
Did I not before tell u what to do to get your money back you ungrateful twat.

There are no other ways for people to get into your account.

u can guess some put their pas 1234567 lol

AGuyWithAThing

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
and this is why i don't use paypal or have common passwords, i bet ya anything they shared an account on mir or sommet and his mir password was same as paypal.....

and i belive you can go to the police cause it is stealing....

btw if your gonna do internet banking get microsoft's anti spyware and 2 others just to be on the safe side, don't use illegal or currupted programs get behind a local gateway + hardware firewall and chose a password by hitting the keyboard 10 times at random

finally for the love of god monitor your incoming and outgoing packets when using ineternet banking I.E. Sygate

Valerii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2006
AGuyWithAThing said:
and this is why i don't use paypal or have common passwords, i bet ya anything they shared an account on mir or sommet and his mir password was same as paypal.....

and i belive you can go to the police cause it is stealing....

btw if your gonna do internet banking get microsoft's anti spyware and 2 others just to be on the safe side, don't use illegal or currupted programs get behind a local gateway + hardware firewall and chose a password by hitting the keyboard 10 times at random

finally for the love of god monitor your incoming and outgoing packets when using ineternet banking I.E. Sygate

You don't use paypal because you're afraid someone might log on your account and steal all your money? That's some deep paranoia.

I don't go outside, just in case someone runs up to me with a knife and stabs my face. I don't go inside either, just in case my house catches fire and I’m too scared to go outside.

Seriously though; risk is what gives life the edge. If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
If you dont report him, your a moron. Report him, report him fast, and get your money back.

Also, hes guilty of theft, ****ing obvious, less obvious however is the fact this may/may not be considered Identity theft since he as assumed your identity through hacking your account to send money to himelf.

1. Report him and the theft to Paypal.
2. Speak to Paypal and get advice on taking the matter further.
3. Laugh as he gets sent down for about 2 years for ientity theft.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
E-mail Paypal, call paypal (if you can), ask about what further action can be taken (IE police)

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Atomicide said:
If you dont report him, your a moron. Report him, report him fast, and get your money back.

Also, hes guilty of theft, ****ing obvious, less obvious however is the fact this may/may not be considered Identity theft since he as assumed your identity through hacking your account to send money to himelf.

1. Report him and the theft to Paypal.
2. Speak to Paypal and get advice on taking the matter further.
3. Laugh as he gets sent down for about 2 years for ientity theft.

I dont think so......

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
HunterR said:
I dont think so......

but then again, you actually dont know anything about the law. Look up some sentences if you want, identity theft generally carries a recomended Jail term of 15-18 months.

This only happens if the police decide they can charge him with identity theft. If not then the theft of the money is a proven case, and you can at the absolute least ruin his entire chance at any sort of career for years to come.

Nobody wants to hire a convicted theif do they?

AGuyWithAThing

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
Valerii said:
You don't use paypal because you're afraid someone might log on your account and steal all your money? That's some deep paranoia.

I don't go outside, just in case someone runs up to me with a knife and stabs my face. I don't go inside either, just in case my house catches fire and I’m too scared to go outside.

Seriously though; risk is what gives life the edge. If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

there's a difference with having little trust and afraid.....

it's like saying ah your afriad to put YOUR life savings in the middle of london on a busy day haha

Simple fact i don't have faith in internet banking

btw give me your home address, phone number, dob and credit card details or are you afraid?