Open Beta PVP/PK screenshots

smoochy boys on tour

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
lol I'm sure I always cry, yeah fine I did make a case about "bind" but then again the only reason I died was due to I'd be binded followed by 3 people smashing me in, woo gg there, and yeah I run around I'm a tao you fool I'm hardly going to go toe to toe, and hey at least I'm not some fool hiding behind a forum name, so good fight :)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
Funny. I guess those bugs won't apply to the people you've killed because you own right?

I didn't even acknowledge you Omni, but I can if you want. You always cry whenever theres a fight your not winning, hows that? Oh, you also think running around constantly unable to land a poison constitutes as you 'owning'.

I don't think I've ever said "I own at PVP"....you clearly don't know me as I've said in green shout plenty of times PVP will be improved once WeMade fix the pot bug and the bag lock which obviously applies to those I've PK aswell.

Just another mouthy teenager using words like "cry"......players like you are in abundance :)

Last edited:

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Haha, yeah Vendetta talked **** to us, we went and owned him and stole from him. He still didn't learn.

He was talking crap to me via PMs, whilst he was blocking them, lol, so I asked him for a little fight, no potting. Just a nice little fight.

screen0085e.png

Here's the result.
He bought 2 friends with him, 1 being a Tao to heal him... Then complained when I potted (which is after I killed him once). I was up for going red... So I just killed him over and over untill I finally went red. Which is when him and his friends spammed my PMs "owned, gg," etc.
Wait, so you bring 3 people to a 1v1, and I get owned when I kill you all so many times I turn red..? I see.

He's a comical guy. :D Gets really mad at little things.
He's my prime griefing target. :brows:

lol I love you.

"I get owned when I kill you all so many times I turn red..? I see."

And there it shows my friend stood behind me catching on to your advanced slaying. The maths isnt hard to add up babe >.<

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
There it show's you got owned^^

Also it shows your friend walking into Brute.. I see no slaying, -.-

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Just another mouthy teenager using words like "cry"......players like you are in abundance :)

Your assumptions are hillarious. As is the idea that you re not one of the players you seem to know oh so well. :cray:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
lol vendetta is just another perfect example of a really poor player with a big mouth, theres always been lots of them on mir, he's no diffrent, espically now hes arse licking up to kos so they let him in

The only reason your half decent is because u multi the **** out of your chara.

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Ah, arguing over pvp screenshots. Life doesn't get much better than this eh guys?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Browsing a forum waiting to flame, your life must be edge of the chair stuff.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
I know she didnt :(

I would post some screens but unfortunatly we havent pk'ed any1 during the last beta phase. We did come across some guy in Apeking's but laura shouted at me for trying to take his AK.

Can a leopard change its spots?

YOU USED TO BE COOL!!! Man up and kill some fools!