Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2011
try reversing the client with IDA Pro and the magic F5, U will get all u need

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hello Coly,

Your files reached the stage that you can put them online and players can test/play?

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Ahhmm no.
I create the Server from scratch. It need many time and I have no help with the code from others.
At the moment only lostwars working on the NPC scripts.
If you look here in the thread you will see, the only thing you get are sayings, not more.
It is not only creating the server, I have the same problem as Dj with the Client/Server Communication.
Wemade use a new EnDeCryption and I have not so many time for checking that at the moment.
If some one can provide any things, thats where nice.

@zhimingcom : If it is so easy, why then I see nothing from you? (I don't use IDAPro, I use olly and IDR)

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Ahhmm no.
I create the Server from scratch. It need many time and I have no help with the code from others.
At the moment only lostwars working on the NPC scripts.
If you look here in the thread you will see, the only thing you get are sayings, not more.
It is not only creating the server, I have the same problem as Dj with the Client/Server Communication.
Wemade use a new EnDeCryption and I have not so many time for checking that at the moment.
If some one can provide any things, thats where nice.

@zhimingcom : If it is so easy, why then I see nothing from you? (I don't use IDAPro, I use olly and IDR)

I would like to clarify that I have no problem with the new wemade encryption system... :P its closed.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I would like more Focus on the server. There's plenty to do.
I could mirenc.dll disassemble and look and can the 4 functions Analyze but it need time. (M2e, m2e2, w2e, w2e2)
With more help MIR3 would really quickly come to an final state.
If you'd Share your information, you'd also get something back.
You know, I am not the men thats give no information out. In the last years here in LomCN I Share many things.
You know yourself how much work it is, ASM code to analyze. I do this many time on the Server Part.
For me, it is a good thing thats the Philippine Source has the most same code as the original Mir3 Server.
But I can't use all the things, many things a changed and so I need to recreate the function with studi the original code.

/Coly

---------- Post Merged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:36 PM ----------

At the moment, the question for me is. Makes it at all still sense?
I am extremly shocked by the short interest at Mir3.
I did not think that it has become so bad at MIR3. Now I understand why all make only Closed projects.
I guess there are now 95% leechers 4% who want to help but can not and 1% have the knowledge but did not wanted to help.
It is very hard to do anything for Mir3 without the interest from the Community.
I don't mean look at the Post and say all nice, I mean the real help at the Project.
Should it be me, says it simply.

In Germany we would say : Ich hab den Kaffee auf. -.-

---------- Post Merged on 05-06-2016 at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-06-2016 at 05:35 PM ----------

I need a little bit help with Scripting things...
I hope some one can write a list and post it here...

I need the Commands like this :

MONRECALL "MOBNAME" 1 7
MAPMOVE F003 80 63

I need it to know witch Command use witch Params etc.
With this Information I can write the functions internal to the server.

/Coly

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
I will have a look on external and see if I can assist in any of these,
have fallen behind in last couple years so catching up myself atm thanks to Far,
a fair few new maps/caves I'll have to build into client as last update
I did was the Great wall patch but hopefully shouldn't take to long.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Ok thanks :) .

At the moment I have added the things for variables (N,P,D,S,X,Y,Z,A,B).
The GSP Server has some changes, it use as extra X0..99,Y0..99,Z0..99 and a Range change by N0..99.

N0..99
P0..9
D0..9
S0..5
X0..99
Y0..99
Z0..99

A0..9 a-z
B0..9 a-z

:)

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
il send you soon my work....whit mobs shapes and items shapes got all new armours and items ..solved ......working onn minimaps now.

My database is made using sting 3.55 files...but whit corect shapes and images of Korean client....manage to add cloud background on danmaps

Last edited:

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
MiniMaps I have allready.

I have :
- Monster DB
- StdItems DB (I only don't know the StdMode IDs)
- Magic DB
- MapQuests
- NPCs
- Pet DB
- Quest DB (Include Quest Items Rewards, Conditions etc.)
- Guard List
- Map Info and Map Links
- Methodlist
- MonAI DB
- StartPoint DB
- RandomBox DB

I forgot : MonGen List and Sales Items List I have same (and some other things...).

all from the GSP Server the full set. Only Scripts I don't have.

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
i got a set of files of mir gsp in chinese...il work on translating scripts ...hope my eng is ok xD

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Information in the DBs In Numbers :
- 710 Map Quests
- 2478 Map Links
- 557 Lines Map Info
- 90 Lines MonAI (without Scripts :( )
- 61 Lines Guard Positions...
- 18 Mon Classes
- 8513 Monster Items
- 555 Monster
- 68 Etc Scripts
- 131 Magics
- 57 M-NPCs
- 392 U-NPCs
- 1 Pet
- 10 Pet Exp
- 29 Pet Skills
- 32 Pro Items
- 434 Quest Drop Items
- 591 Quests
- 444 Quest Items
- 753 Quest Comps
- 131 Quest Reactions
- 270 Quest Rewards
- 485 RandomBox Lines
- 26 Rare Items
- 18 Start Points
- 3674 Std Items
- 5777 Lines MonGen's
- 94 Sales Items

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
il send you my server in private and you take what you can from it...and add it to your files...soon il get my my server online...and then you can work whit my files.
i manage to use wings but .....they work and dont whit my exe...and i say i manage to use em whit 3.55 files.
Need to solve the wing problem and the server is on

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
This is carrying on from our old source? Looks very similar :)

I would help out again.. :)

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Nope, it is a mix of new code and Mir2 Philipin Server Code, Most of the things a the same.

@Azura, nice to see you :)
@Azura : No idea but have you the old C3 Mir3 Server Code? I don't have it here on my pc *gggrrrrr*

/Coly

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Nope, it is a mix of new code and Mir2 Philipin Server Code, Most of the things a the same.

@Azura, nice to see you :)
@Azura : No idea but have you the old C3 Mir3 Server Code? I don't have it here on my pc *gggrrrrr*

/Coly

Yes I have the old C3 Source and our edited Delphi source, this looks like a continuation of our last edits to the Delphi source where we (mainly you) started to code the client from scratch :)

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Nice :) , can you upload it for me and send me a PM with the Link?

Today or next day I will delete the GIT Projekt and add then a new restructured Version. The old Client Project we have started is then includet.
But it is not all the same because of change BASS System 2.3 to 2.4 (to get 64bit support) some other changes to have 64bit Support and the Texture Manager is full restructured...
Some more support of the latest (Yesterday) Wemade Updated Files.

---------- Post Merged at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:25 PM ----------

- OK Full Restructurierung is done :)

+ Client (Most things allready change to work with 64bit)
+ Server (Game/Login/Database/ Server System Manager)
+ Gates (Login/Run/SelChar)
+ Language DLLs
- Launcher comes later

Start Readme on GIT has now Infos for waht you can do...

---------- Post Merged on 11-06-2016 at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-06-2016 at 08:05 PM ----------

Addional Information :

If you have interest to help then you can create Skinns for the Launcher.
The Skin Editor is free and you get it here... : www.alphaskins.com/sfiles/askineditor.zip

---------- Post Merged on 18-06-2016 at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-06-2016 at 01:04 PM ----------

Thanks for the big nice help @xingbarking
Now I can work a bit faster on the source... :)

Currently I work on different things. Once the work has been completed it, I will keep more information and images here.

LomCNMir3ServerManager.png
here a small Picture frome one of the tools (atm Dev State but most is working allready)

/Coly

---------- Post Merged at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Since apparently the idea is well received, I show you the last state. ;)

LomCNMir3ServerManager_LastStand.png

---------- Post Merged on 21-06-2016 at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-06-2016 at 05:51 PM ----------

Moved to : http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?94496-Mir3-Open-Source&p=1037691

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.