Origami Keyboard

Join Discord

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
for those of you in the apple world will probably know what 1 of these are.

ok now i got a windows tablet and this kb is bundled with it(works very weill with this tablet), on this keyboard the f1-12 keys are multimedia as primary and f1-f12 as secondary.

in mac osx you can swap this in the keyboard settings section, but on windows i cant seem to do this. does any 1know how to change via software or does any 1 have the ability to code some so that this can be done ??

seems like a stupid request but i use it when im away which this month is alot so id like to job on mir now and again

p.s

before i get remarks like get a laptop etc, the tablet is more practical for me, as i can disconnect the kb with ease

Jacko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2011
the netherlands
should be possible but i think you'd have to download a certain programm for doing such things windows does not do this natively since they're special actions send by the keyboard

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
tis full windows 8.1 with bing (piece of crap), no options in bios i did have a look, and playing with the bios on this device can brick it

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
is simple bios option to change the function of the keys, atleast was on my 8.1 laptop.

i know the function is there on laptops but this isnt a laptop, its a full windows tablet with the orgami keyborad which you click on and off

for reference its the linx 10

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
Cheers dom il check this when the send me a replacement tablet