ORIGINS [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
yes thats the plan, the highest catch can get a weekly reward with the fishing reset when i do a weekly maintenence reboot which i did with heroeseu.

unsure on the reward yet but will be something worth having, an ORB or something similar

For such a low rate? An orb is a good idea?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
For such a low rate? An orb is a good idea?

Aye an orb might be a bit too much, leave the orbs on boss drops. I would happily fish for the biggest catch for a gem.

But then again, it's once a week, that's only 52 orbs in a year. Unless it's all 3 fish, then it's 156 orbs >.<

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
split over 2 fishing locations at this time

each location will have its own record

i could do it over a month so the biggest catch each month gets an orb works out at 72 orbs a year. thats okay then

plus gems arnt that rare, i want items being broken and smashed and also for the lucky ones geting an awesome item that isnt stupid stats (each stat is limited to +3 with a max of +7 on any 1 item, this includes added stat drops unfortunatly)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
split over 2 fishing locations at this time

each location will have its own record

i could do it over a month so the biggest catch each month gets an orb works out at 72 orbs a year. thats okay then

plus gems arnt that rare, i want items being broken and smashed and also for the lucky ones geting an awesome item that isnt stupid stats (each stat is limited to +3 with a max of +7 on any 1 item, this includes added stat drops unfortunatly)

With the amount of quests you're putting in, could you increase the display capacity so we don't have to keep add/removing quests to display.

And if possible, add a scrolling bar to view them without having to Press Q all the time :)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
A breakdown of Guilds and Guild Buffs and Guild leveling

To greate a guild you must be level 22, have atleast 1 million gold and have a WoomaHorn

Guilds will (to begin with have 10 levels)

Guild will take a long time to level and there is a player cap which will increase on each Level, this is designed to stop one guild being dominant over all others and force players to create a guild and select their members carefully.

Guilds start at level 0 with a member cap of 3.
Level 2 increases this to 5, every level there after will increase the member cap by 5 untill level 10 which is capped at 50 members (ill be lucky to see 50 players on ym server but thats how its going :) )

Guild Buffs
Buffs are activated using Points and Gold, every time a guild levels it will gain 50 points. 90% of buffs require 1 point and last for 60 minutes with the exception of the Guild Perk Buff

Guild Perk Buff
Having a Guild will give you access to a FREE Guild Buff Called the Guild Perk Buff, this has 0 Point cost but will cost 75k to activate.

This Perk lasts for 3 hours and will increase your AC MAC DC SC MC by 0 - 2

This doesnt sound like alot but for as low rate server its another incentive to get a guild of your own or join one.

There are other buffs like Defenders buff AC MAC 0 - 2 Destroyers Buff DC MC SC 0 - 2 Guild Perk Buff+ Defenders Buff+ Destroyers Buff+

All of these buffs ARE stackable and you can potentially have an increase across the range of 0 - 10 AC MAC DC MC SC

There are other buffs such as HP regen MAX HP MP Regen MAx MP, FISHING chances increased, Skill Experience increased so instead of 1 - 3 points per skill cast you would get a x2 or even x5 which could stack to x7 so you would get between 7 and 21 points per skill cast! we have a Manic Miner buff (you sinclair spectrum owners like myself will appreciate the classic reference im sure) and also the Lucky Gemmer Buff.

Generally Buffs (besides the PERK buff) should be saved and used when fighting bosses.

What Isnt Included
Ive not added any GOLD or EXP Bonuses at this time.

This isnt set in stone and i am keen to hear FEEDBACK from those looking to play ORIGINS and who are interested in making guilds and using its buffs and functions.

You can obviously code.... so you my friend are a massive waste of talent.

You have the skills and knowledge to create something great, and you are wasting it on a euro clone that will achieve a Usercount of 10, and that is being generous.

Im so sad right now.

You can bring back the euro feel, without copying euro...

New items, different caves, change the skill levels. No-one is going to want to run around with just slaying and t bolt for 2 months.....with a bronze axe and a hookedspear.....

You could create an Epic new mir. But instead your wasting your time with this.

I am not even sure if your serious, its so stupid I think your trolling?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
While i appreciate your comments, im not creating a server for the lomcn community, the lomcn community have been generous enough to release files i feel work very well with what i want to do and so instead of me playing with a few mates online im going to open it up for everyone to play, if they want to. Im creating a server i want to play on, and for me thats the old style euro that i enjoyed.

im more than happy to run about with a hookedspear and tbolt and eshock for a few months killing in bug cave getting some rares and enjoying it. when i play with my mates ill be sat in ast7th as a wiz firewalling over a wall while lures are pulled in, when i play solo ill want to be a warr just trolling caves and enjoying the game how i remember it. or maybe make a tao with me and my pets just killing some bosses.

A high usercount isnt a priority, a money making server isnt my goal, and tbh quests arnt all that important to me, but if others are going to play it then i would want some people to have something to do. i enjoy fishing sub games on rpgs so i want the fishing on here to be enjoyable and fun and the chance of some rares.

And i honestly cant code that well. all ive done is taken whats been made available and put my twist on it. At this time i couldnt code in new things that i will add eventually untill im able to understand and code it in.

Yes i could create something different and possibly really great, but then i wouldnt be working on something i enjoy.... so then it would become about making money and i would burn the server out with GG and gameshop purchases. That wont happen here because i wouldnt want to play on a server where you could buy to win.

As much as this is my server to play on i am also open to hear other people opinions on what they would want to change, and aslong as it doesnt conflict with how i want to play i cant see why i wouldnt change it.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
ive been testing pets as its not somehting ive looked at fully and the way its coded is that pets level on the exp you get not the like the original mir where leveling them was easier and based of first hits and kills.

I think depending on players feedback.... pets wont untame. You wont lose them on log out and the only way you will lose leveled pets is with a server restart or they get killed, the same is true for taos.

I took 5 tongs and killed over 1000 scarecrows with them, at level 30, not a single one leveled. i then spawned 10 omakings and @killed them and had 5 level 7 tongs, so leveling pets will be a new experience with these files and as its harder they will remain yours untill they die.

There is no sort of untame timer, i kept my tongs online for over 8 hours and still had them in the morning.

Its not the original way but i do like that it forces you to kind of try to level your pets on slightly harder mobs rather than going to WT 1st and caining them on cavebats :)

How do those who wish to play feel about this?

I started playing on crystal file server Afinity and before the server reboot (for christmas event patch) I left leveled OWarrior in SZ and next day I found him still there, plainly he survived the server reboot (it might not work for pets that wiz tames from wild but probably is the same). Also the previous day when I was leveling him in BC I thought twice he would be dead, I couldn't see any HP left, but he didn't die. Either I was very lucky and there were actually few points of HP left in both cases or pets just don't get killed.

Being a warrior class and not being able to heal pets, I find them just a nuisance when playing solo, baggage which just slows you down (especially if they could actually die because then you have to watch out for them). Sure they help conserve your hp pots but the slowdown is not worth it. They just don't stand up on their own in areas of difficulty where you want to be (they might kill one or couple or few more mobs on their own but their HP gets depleted and I suppose would die if you don't intervene and rest them) Point why I say this is that power players don't use pets, unless maybe they can heal them and they can have more of them (like wiz) or they are just 'playing', that is enjoying it and not caring about progressing in game. I suspect pple don't complain about pets because most of them on most servers don't use them, or end up not using them before long.

I think on official servers it used to be you had just one pet control, which was Resting ctrl-A, now we can cycle among several modes with the same combo which is nice, makes controling pets more practical but I wish the various modes were assignable to different keys, repeated pressing and watching text line which mode you are in is bothersome and gets in the way in the heat of battle.

Mind you its just opinion from the point of warrior class and playing at low levels (I used OW @level 2 to get me to level 22), maybe a rich warrior can buy pet from npc that will kill bosses and do all leveling for him while he drinks cofee and just runs about caves... I doubt it very much LOL which again only confirms my view that warrior is the most disadvantaged char class vs wiz/tao class and allowing him to buy pets in no way levels the field IMO (especially for those playing mostly solo, warr pet might make nice contribution to grp if tao is part of it - which promotes grp play).

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
While i appreciate your comments, im not creating a server for the lomcn community, the lomcn community have been generous enough to release files i feel work very well with what i want to do and so instead of me playing with a few mates online im going to open it up for everyone to play, if they want to. Im creating a server i want to play on, and for me thats the old style euro that i enjoyed.

im more than happy to run about with a hookedspear and tbolt and eshock for a few months killing in bug cave getting some rares and enjoying it. when i play with my mates ill be sat in ast7th as a wiz firewalling over a wall while lures are pulled in, when i play solo ill want to be a warr just trolling caves and enjoying the game how i remember it. or maybe make a tao with me and my pets just killing some bosses.

A high usercount isnt a priority, a money making server isnt my goal, and tbh quests arnt all that important to me, but if others are going to play it then i would want some people to have something to do. i enjoy fishing sub games on rpgs so i want the fishing on here to be enjoyable and fun and the chance of some rares.

And i honestly cant code that well. all ive done is taken whats been made available and put my twist on it. At this time i couldnt code in new things that i will add eventually untill im able to understand and code it in.

Yes i could create something different and possibly really great, but then i wouldnt be working on something i enjoy.... so then it would become about making money and i would burn the server out with GG and gameshop purchases. That wont happen here because i wouldnt want to play on a server where you could buy to win.

As much as this is my server to play on i am also open to hear other people opinions on what they would want to change, and aslong as it doesnt conflict with how i want to play i cant see why i wouldnt change it.

Fair enough bro.

I cant understand how anyone would enjoy that.

I miss the feeling, its true, But if i did it again I'd want everything to be new, as thats were the feeling originally came from imo, the not knowing whats round the corner, or how to kill a certain boss, or grinding for 3 months to wear that new cool looking helmet/armour/weapon

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I started playing on crystal file server Afinity and before the server reboot (for christmas event patch) I left leveled OWarrior in SZ and next day I found him still there, plainly he survived the server reboot (it might not work for pets that wiz tames from wild but probably is the same). Also the previous day when I was leveling him in BC I thought twice he would be dead, I couldn't see any HP left, but he didn't die. Either I was very lucky and there were actually few points of HP left in both cases or pets just don't get killed.

Being a warrior class and not being able to heal pets, I find them just a nuisance when playing solo, baggage which just slows you down (especially if they could actually die because then you have to watch out for them). Sure they help conserve your hp pots but the slowdown is not worth it. They just don't stand up on their own in areas of difficulty where you want to be (they might kill one or couple or few more mobs on their own but their HP gets depleted and I suppose would die if you don't intervene and rest them) Point why I say this is that power players don't use pets, unless maybe they can heal them and they can have more of them (like wiz) or they are just 'playing', that is enjoying it and not caring about progressing in game. I suspect pple don't complain about pets because most of them on most servers don't use them, or end up not using them before long.

I think on official servers it used to be you had just one pet control, which was Resting ctrl-A, now we can cycle among several modes with the same combo which is nice, makes controling pets more practical but I wish the various modes were assignable to different keys, repeated pressing and watching text line which mode you are in is bothersome and gets in the way in the heat of battle.

Mind you its just opinion from the point of warrior class and playing at low levels (I used OW @level 2 to get me to level 22), maybe a rich warrior can buy pet from npc that will kill bosses and do all leveling for him while he drinks cofee and just runs about caves... I doubt it very much LOL which again only confirms my view that warrior is the most disadvantaged char class vs wiz/tao class and allowing him to buy pets in no way levels the field IMO (especially for those playing mostly solo, warr pet might make nice contribution to grp if tao is part of it - which promotes grp play).

Im not sure how to comment on this... you had an OW and used it to level... as a wizard? if it was a pet rental then you can forget about that on origins...

Pet rental imo is just not something that should be used, if you want a pet, make a wizard or a tao.

Wizards will be able to keep leveled pets if you are not killing mobs above your level and they dont get spammed by huge lures, wizards cant heal their pets unless they find a recoveryring, which im going to change the healing into masshealing to make the ring more viable,

Taos can heal thier pets and so should be fine to level them. but level restrictions should be in place, i.e. Wizards can tame pets and level them to level 7, a tao with skele lvl 0 will get a skele to level 4 max 1 - 5 2 - 6 and max level skele should reach lvl 7

My solo char will be a warrior, not having a pet but some of the most destructive 1v1 attacks make this a viable choice. I will tinker with the spells during beta to find the right balance, if a warrior cant floor a wizard in 3-4 hits on the trot hits like ive seen on some other servers then something is definatly wrong. but a skilled wiz/tao should in theory out pvp a warr unless its a very skilled warrior against a mediocre wizard. tao should win any pvp 1v1 situation purely for their survivability spells. again pvp isnt a huge part of MY gameplay so the mechanics are not something im strong on and will rely on players feedback for spell adjustments. nut not being a pvp player doesnt mean i dont appreciate the skill involved in pvp and it will be a part of the server hopefully.

Players wont be punished for pvp except for npcs ignoring them, there are no safe caves, no archerguards at dungeon entrances.

the only way i would intervene in a pvp situation is if there is clear proof of grief play (constantly targeting one person to ruin their gameplay and not just to kill them, im talking about pm harrasment, hunting them down, killing them for nothing basically just to upset them) apart from that, anything goes.... kill for bosses, pk for body drops... its all part of mir.

the reason i have added a quest for players at low levels to get their first vanity pet is because i cannot stand players standing on drops.... vanitypets can pick up drops players are standing on and this eliminates that part of grief play. providing you find the quest and complete it.

Ive kind of gone off on a tangent here but thats my views on a few things

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Fair enough bro.

I cant understand how anyone would enjoy that.

I miss the feeling, its true, But if i did it again I'd want everything to be new, as thats were the feeling originally came from imo, the not knowing whats round the corner, or how to kill a certain boss, or grinding for 3 months to wear that new cool looking helmet/armour/weapon

It's impossible to bring that "new" feel back.

I mean I remember being PK'd for picking up a pile of gold without realising i wasn't allowed to, or it was someone elses :D

Would that happen now? No chance lol. We've seen all the content in existance, nothing is surprising or new anymore really unless created from scratch...I don't see anyone doing that here ;)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Well, the talk was about pets on crystal files, how it works. Some servers allow pets hire (here Afinity server) which is what I did on warrior class but I suppose I could have tested it on wiz class too to test how pets level and if they survive logout, server reboots etc. I doubt the basic mechanics of pet behavior and control were altered on this server from plain crystal files. Otherwise I would have thought along the lines you are thinking - the traditional ways when warrior doesn't have pet, etc.

When I talk about the war disadvantage vs wiz/tao class, the last thing I think about is PvP, I hardly ever do pvp and that kind of balance I leave for others to worry about, I mean disadvantage when it comes to leveling your char and bossing. The first as concerns wiz and second as concerns both wiz and tao, on average server. But that's as it may be, I like your idea of server, I also am quite content living it up in oma cave, in mines till lev22 etc., connecting paths (hope you will have those back)...

I have back in my mind setting something like that up just for my brothers and few folks I got on skype, completely private server that would work like instant chat program with the addition of potentially having 'something to do' (they all never played mir)... except that my abilities to make server (customize C# files so they are ready for actual gameplay of some sort) are very poor, not even talking of coding, just scripting npcs, that sort of things.

I liked what you posted here earlier about grp bonus, 100% agree with it.
Im also not having any GROUP BONUS what so ever, if anything groups exp will be detrimental as its split between the group, higher levels getting more exp than lower levels, players will need to group to kill bosses but you wont be getting benefits from it, just the fact you can kill a boss and share the drop.

Not sure if you noticed me posting in support of this idea on another thread few days ago, can't find it now. Since euro mir days I didn't like how mobs were pea easy once you grouped up with even one player, how larger groups made going through tons of mobs child's play and topped with exp bonus the exp points just came flooding in - basically you could never square this with solo playing and this was intentional since mir is asian developed game where the emphasis is on group gaming, on being social, and solo playing was sort of suffered like, since you can't very well forbid it, almost seems like that.

I think the ease of killing mobs when you group up with somebody should mean taking hit on exp points, same as sometimes caves are being made for better than usual exp or for better than usual drops but not both, it should be the choice of going solo and getting good exp points coming in in exchange for 'difficult going' or having it easy, hardly using any pots in a group in exchange for medicre exp points rolling in.

I realize this won't be seen as popular move with most folks in mir community because that would do away with grouping up a noob by a higher level and boosting him in some high level cave 'instantly' or joining with wiz and going bdd for easy exp point cruise... grps should be for killing bosses like you said. That said I am not blind to social aspect of game, ideally the grp experience would be balanced so it would not give extra advantage over solo playing while preserving the social and fun aspect of grouping up (grp chat, visibility in blue on minimap, grp recall, and such like)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Warriors are generally harder to play solo pve untill you get the right gear and set up for the cave your hunting, like wearing ac to bc and amc to rmv (thats what i used to do not tested these files fully for those differences) you shouldnt be able to kill a boss solo untill well into high 30's and with some good gear, sub bosses should be fairly nice to do in your 20s (et,wg)

Other classes will always outshine others, high end taos can solo bosses, the task is getting the tao high level, it puts alot of people off.

Wiz can solo bosses with the right set up and gear.

I remember group hunting as a warrior and my bag was full of mp for the wizards and ammy/pois for the taos, thats just how it goes.

The game is possible solo because thats how i used to enjoy spending my evening when guild hunts wernt on.

I just know that my server wont suit everyone, but it suits me and i really cant wait to play lol

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I cant wait to play :) ... my internet is playing up at the moment so I hope that is sorted soon so I can play without problems (I'm just too lazy to try and fix it at the moment due to being tired after work and lazy on days off lol)

thinking of playing a tao as my main... first character was a warrior many years ago then I have gone wiz, sin, war, wiz, sin... I've had many more characters and a few taos but never a main character as a tao

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
AWAKENING

Awakening is not affected by the Gemming restrictions.

I have done some work on awakening (UI mainly) and its a VERY powerful system. but with a chance to smash your items its also very risky..... I may change the chances for it working as i got a DC + 13 - 13 SOWG on my first 5 attempts....

I have done a video of how it will look on ORIGINS

You will need to visit a Dragon Forge, the one in the video is there for me to test with, its final location may change, depending on player feedback...

So what do you think?

[video=youtube;_Zy2csYeL3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zy2csYeL3s&feature=youtu.be[/video]

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:59 PM ----------

i will be adding in sounds for the blacksmithing animation hopefully

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Also depends how rare you make the glyphs/ souls? Will they drop, will they only be gained from dismantle? etc

Like the interface, not sure on button font.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
gradin will determine difficulty of drops so mythical glyphs/awakeningstone will be and should be super rare, almoist on par with the drop rate of mythical weapons so if say a sowg was 1/1000 on a boss, i think the mythical glyph and stones should be aswell.

if the drops are that rare then perhaps its not bads thats its easier to upgrade?

I wont be including the reset OR the downgrade, the stat you get, is the stat you get.

button font is tahoma, same as the text type font used in the files... i didnt like it either but thought i would see how it went with feedback

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
I played your last server, you seem like a good gm, but the balance there was god damn awful.
wars could solo pretty much everything in the game, tao's were nothing, literally non-factor with the heroes, and wiz were doing 1/10 of the DPS of wars (much longer time to cast, wars had insane attack speed and did 1k dmg a lot, while wiz did much much less, war could just sit and tank wiz at lvl 45 for way too long).
Also you wanted to ban that guy back in the day, and even that you couldn't because of the other gm, what are we suppose to think about that, are toxic people like that guy be allowed to do what they did all over again?

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I played your last server, you seem like a good gm, but the balance there was god damn awful.
wars could solo pretty much everything in the game, tao's were nothing, literally non-factor with the heroes, and wiz were doing 1/10 of the DPS of wars (much longer time to cast, wars had insane attack speed and did 1k dmg a lot, while wiz did much much less, war could just sit and tank wiz at lvl 45 for way too long).
Also you wanted to ban that guy back in the day, and even that you couldn't because of the other gm, what are we suppose to think about that, are toxic people like that guy be allowed to do what they did all over again?

The issues with the heroes files were mainly alot of the problems i had i couldnt code and fix them, with these files there is alot of options and adjustments that can and will be made if a problem arrises.

Another problem was introducing the heroes, which at the time felt like a positive step but a warrior with a tao hero became very unbalanced. No heroes will be on this server.

Damage and spells will be tested and adjusted during beta untill we (as a server collective) feel the balance is right.

Players during beta will be level 35 and given access to spells and items via an npc so we can test the balancing.

Gab WAS banned twice, he had the 3 day ban and the 7 day ban, his next ban would have been the month ban. He was not a toxic player IMO but he did have his faults, like any of us as human beings. The server rules will be talked about and discussed prior to beta/live and players will be made aware of them.

I dont consider myself a good GM per say, because i dont want to be a GM, i want to be a player, but a GM presence will be needed at times.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
The issues with the heroes files were mainly alot of the problems i had i couldnt code and fix them, with these files there is alot of options and adjustments that can and will be made if a problem arrises.

Another problem was introducing the heroes, which at the time felt like a positive step but a warrior with a tao hero became very unbalanced. No heroes will be on this server.

Damage and spells will be tested and adjusted during beta untill we (as a server collective) feel the balance is right.

Players during beta will be level 35 and given access to spells and items via an npc so we can test the balancing.

Gab WAS banned twice, he had the 3 day ban and the 7 day ban, his next ban would have been the month ban. He was not a toxic player IMO but he did have his faults, like any of us as human beings. The server rules will be talked about and discussed prior to beta/live and players will be made aware of them.

I dont consider myself a good GM per say, because i dont want to be a GM, i want to be a player, but a GM presence will be needed at times.
thats good to hear, but to be honest, I just felt that every time a war was able to destroy a boss (like oks), instead of reducing their dmg, you buffed the boss, making it even harder for wiz who don't even have close to the amount of dmg war had in your server (and your idea of pvp, don't get hit by a war, while wars could pretty much outheal you even if you put all your dmg on them), what do you consider balance? should something like this happen again?

Also about gab, you are the one who wanted to permanently ban him from the start, so I am just wondering what will be your reaction toward people who abuse the living hell out of everyone else on the server, and will the gm that you work with support you on this :)

and yeah, you do deserve credit, I did feel that other than those 2 things and maybe some minor things, you did a great job.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
thats good to hear, but to be honest, I just felt that every time a war was able to destroy a boss (like oks), instead of reducing their dmg, you buffed the boss, making it even harder for wiz who don't even have close to the amount of dmg war had in your server (and your idea of pvp, don't get hit by a war, while wars could pretty much outheal you even if you put all your dmg on them), what do you consider balance? should something like this happen again?

Also about gab, you are the one who wanted to permanently ban him from the start, so I am just wondering what will be your reaction toward people who abuse the living hell out of everyone else on the server, and will the gm that you work with support you on this :)

and yeah, you do deserve credit, I did feel that other than those 2 things and maybe some minor things, you did a great job.

Thank :) i spent almost a year getting it to a live status then almost another year playing it. only this time round my work wont be sold by someone i thought was in it for the game not the money....

I couldnt change warriors damage so could only edit the bosses, these files are 100% better than heroes imo and i can change anything if i wanted too.

Balance will be made depending on player feedback.

This server will be my server, if someone breaks a rule that deserves a perm ban, they will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.