[Holley] Other people get Connection Terminated.

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
Other people get Connection Terminated when they try to log into my server does anyone know how to fix this??

Thanks Ben

Rogue

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2010
wrong ip somewhere run gate? selgate? or you ports are not forwarded forward ports 7000 7100 and 7200

Upvote 0

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
wrong ip somewhere run gate? selgate? or you ports are not forwarded forward ports 7000 7100 and 7200

All ports are fowarded and rungate/selgate have 127.0.0.1 ips,, do they need changing ?

Upvote 0

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011

if you meen external ip's then i put them were i think i need them,, i can connect to it on this pc im running server on fine but when i try on anyother i get connection terminated, if you can, can you come on Teamveiwer and try sort this problem please ?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

sorted it bud,, i needed External IP in TBL_selectgateips,, Thanks for help bud :)

Can GM REMOVE THREAD PLEASE !!

Upvote 0

mapadale

if you meen external ip's then i put them were i think i need them,, i can connect to it on this pc im running server on fine but when i try on anyother i get connection terminated, if you can, can you come on Teamveiwer and try sort this problem please ?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

sorted it bud,, i needed External IP in TBL_selectgateips,, Thanks for help bud :)

Can GM REMOVE THREAD PLEASE !!
That is in the link I gave you lol

Upvote 0

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
That is in the link I gave you lol

i clicked on what you wrote and it took me to it :P,, i have another problem now my external ip changes on its own every 2 hours how can i make it stay the same ?

Upvote 0