Ouch thats goto hurt

smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
thats the price you gotta pay for living on the edge......

........ like me

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
The penalty was handed down by a Swiss court in St Gallen, Eastern Switzerland, with the court calculating the amount by taking into account the unnamed defendant's wealth of around £14m.

Wouldn't have been so much if he wasn't rich.

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
At the end of the day, speeding fines are there as a deterent. Hopefully it will make people aware of the consequences of speeding! Maybe we should introduce a similiar system over here? Would certainly cut down the amount of people speeding in high end cars!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
High end cars? Mate i can speed in my 1.1 litre pug 106 no problem. Its not just high end cars :P

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i mean cars that have a top speed over 150. thats what I mean by high end cars, these cars are the ones that pose the most risk. anyone can speed, lol i can top the speed limit in a 40 zone on my mountain bike, but its the ones speeding excessively that need to be targeted the most as they cause a lot more damage when they crash! Most people go ove speed limits by 5-15mph, its the ones doing more than 20-30+ over the speed limit that are the most dangerous

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Right... so a ferrari enzo poses more risk than a transit van?

I'm pretty sure I'd rather have a enzo hit me at 50.

Just because the cars more expensive, doesn't mean it's gonna do more damage, speeding is speeding, no matter what vehicle your handling.