Outwar - The begining of a new era

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
Sorry people, i havn't been on for quite a while as i've got college. His comp will be fixed on Thursday (tomorrow) and on Friday i'll be adding the new quests, kit, caves, spells which would take a while and i've made while hosters comp was being fixed. So server will deffo be up on Saturday morning. So you all better wake up and cheak this thread out! Don't miss out! Hope to see you soon outwarers! xD

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
yes sounds good so it def be up saterday morning could u also post some screeny's of the server plz while we wait

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
Yes deffo on saturday morning.

Thanks for the sugguestion of 2.3 but i'm sticking to 1.9.

And no chara wipe.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Hehe, still another 50 minutes till midday, so morning isn't over yet..if he keeps to his word he has 50 minutes to post client and stuff :P

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
well hes banned from warnings. i dont think it will be posted m8, soz....

Tzuni

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2006
Sorry guys, it will be up in abit. I've asked the host to wait for a few minutes, possibly an hour until i get my computer, it should be arriving on its way and then i can play on that with all of you. It will come, deffo so please be patient, it will deffo be up today. Thanks.

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
:) Hope you lot are looking foward to this server :D im guan pk u all 2 ****

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Lol come from the one i use to floor every time ur an out of SZ on evilmir Alirght then bbe xx