OwNaGe down...

smoochy boys on tour

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
u said it exactly, first day

i have muscular damage to my back and i can hardly breath... u think i care about mir? geez

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
lol.... crap server...... no where near as good as weown......

PS Justme when is raven coming out? I cant w8 to play it :)

/King

Justme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
hmmm first i have to get my ei server up again ,damn problems

second we have to test it first before we put it online ,and kick ass again :D

DragonWoLf

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
eternity
¬.¬ ei eww not that again, takes sooo much time just to install the damn thing, let alone to play ei pffft

XScorpionX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2003
United States, New York
YES..WEOWN EI IS COMING OUT..FINALLY :P . You gonna have some problems with the STDITEMS.db . If "Idx" isn't in order you will get in stditem.db error. And SQL gets numbers mixed up sometimes >< . There got to be a way to fix that..stupid SQL :P .

Raistlin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
WeOwn EI will never has a many users as mir2 WeOwn no matter how hard you try
EDIT: You should keep up with OwNaGe you saw how many ppl were on last night even with the lag! get it sroted and your numbers will sore

Last edited:

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
Raistlin said:
EDIT: You should keep up with OwNaGe you saw how many ppl were on last night even with the lag! get it sroted and your numbers will sore

I agree what you say... if OwNaGe add more skill, more item, more lvling place, and more exp and can get lvl 60++ then it will be good i think.

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
gonna be moving the internet connection and files to my bro's comp, will probs take a while but SHOULD be less lag as his computer is faster than mine

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Raistlin said:

Sorry are you psychic?

1. You haven't seen WeOwn EI so how can you say it won't get as many users.

2. What makes you think it won't get as many users?

3. Who are you to say it won't get as many users?

4. If you can tell the future, which you obviously think you can, I suggest joining a circus.

Raistlin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Shard firstly stfu, your the worst ever GM ive seen! your attatude is that of a depressed 15 year old kid with no G/F. EI does not get the same numbers as mir2, duely top the fact that mir2 is 56ker land! Look at all the servers mir and mir3 mir 2 and by far more popular! soi think before you type, YOU WILL NEVER get weown mir 2 numbers on Raven EI

Thank you very much!

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Raistlin said:
Shard firstly stfu, your the worst ever GM ive seen! your attatude is that of a depressed 15 year old kid with no G/F. EI does not get the same numbers as mir2, duely top the fact that mir2 is 56ker land! Look at all the servers mir and mir3 mir 2 and by far more popular! soi think before you type, YOU WILL NEVER get weown mir 2 numbers on Raven EI

Thank you very much!

1. I made a server with a usercount of 98, and Im a bad GM, sure that works out.

2. Im 15, u have a problem with that, if i was depressed you think I would waste my time flaming sum pindick who thinks he can tell the future.

3. 56ker land...yeh...i know loads of 56kers who play EI, and there are loads of EI users.

4. Bell just went, will flame you when i get home assloaf.

Raistlin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Your a **** gm, i can remeber from WeOwn, Shard:" im not putting anythign else into the server, im working on raven" that was'nt even 1/4 way through WeOwn's life span! There was loads you could of added but you did jack. Flame me when you get home i couldnt give a ****, its a forum! Flame me for all i care.

BroKeN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
In Miles Left Nostrel
Raistlen... have you ever made a server inwhich others can play?

Shard has and i think u need to kindly stfu noob.

You cannot comment until you have developed a Server of WeOwns Quality

Raistlin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
stfu, i havnt personaly made servers, but i did help on WeOwn in the early stages, i suggested things found things for goof, and im not just on about shard server making skills, its tha fact he has a ****ty attatude, and doesnt continue with the server! He left the server while it was under 30 users then claims the glory that he made what it is at 95 users? yeah right....

PeterMorgan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2003
go ***** fight somewhere else pleaase as i dont want this thread locking

/PeD

Justme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Raistlin said:
stfu, i havnt personaly made servers, but i did help on WeOwn in the early stages, i suggested things found things for goof, and im not just on about shard server making skills, its tha fact he has a ****ty attatude, and doesnt continue with the server! He left the server while it was under 30 users then claims the glory that he made what it is at 95 users? yeah right....

Shard was always helping me behind the scene,so dont dish him ,we both made WeOwn a very good server ,and WeOwn EI will also rock...