p69 owned by weown....

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
oh ffs Grow up it aint a battle of the servers Come on

u play what ever server u like and i dont play servers just because they have more players

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Mordeth said:

u play what ever server u like and i dont play servers just because they have more players
i dont play no mir servers or euro i just like to see how the servers are doin but i will be playing on a server when its up coz iv put work into it and i just like to see how many people go on a server use to be p69 having all the people on but its changed now its nerly evend out between 2 servers lol but nvm i never played weown i might pop on to see what its like :P i played p69 before and its very boring after a while but thats my veiw

-Loz-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2004
Mordeth said:

yeh true, you should be grateful that people are willing to host and pay for servers it shouldnt ber a battle of the servers.

NoPk!!111

so u say WeOwn has Owned P69?

P69 has been up for Years now... WeOwn hasnt..

Atleast with P69 u no it aint gonna go down Tomorrow. and Staff Support is good.

I dont Play Either But i still Feel that Scorps P69 Will never be matched

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
petesn00beh said:
Name-----Players-----% of players on out of 208
Project69--70----------33.6
WeOwn----86----------41.3

hmmm lol

lol tht dont mean nowt. sum peeps like certain servers better thn others. by my choice p69 is ther better out of the 2 like u prob think weown best.

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
i played for p69 10x longer than i played weown, cus weown got boring i recon, and p69...scorp wouldnt give me my pass -.-

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
These servers are nothing compared to judgement... judgement is and always will be the best ever server...

/Smiler

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
ash1234 said:
like u prob think weown best.

obviously you dont read posts i said i havent played weown i poped on it for about 5-10mins to see what its like and its jsut the same files as frozen and i get very bored of them servers p69 is just to old i have a level 45 on there witch i got very bored of very fast i went bak to playing it but still as boring as before its just to old i like the newer servers mainly well i did till i stoped playing servers

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
if u ask me both servers gd, u cant really have a bettle wid 2 gd servs and besides weown only got lots ppl cus it was a gr8 ei serv

Cinder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2003
Scotland
hate we own server, its a pathetic copy of leo crashers frozen server, p69 is a good server but i dont like servers with a start lvl, u dont know where to start, just my 2 cents

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Dont see why people complain about server battles, its a good thing, keeps the community interesting and makes people want to develop.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Atomicide said:
Dont see why people complain about server battles, its a good thing, keeps the community interesting and makes people want to develop.
never thoght of that lol but its good to see not everyone likes p69 more then any other server it was all p69 at one point i did like p69 till it got very very boring well when mir got boring i played weown for a 5mins got bored coz its frozen files so i dont like nethier of the 2 i just like to see whats doin good and wat going down the drain most probs weown will go down before p69 lol but you never know :P

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
You cant compare yourself to p69 untill your still going strong having been up for the length of time they have.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Who ever said that WeOwn was a complete copy of Alpha, is sort of is but not 'completely' its got quite a lot more thats been added to it.

-=WeOwn=-
Good server, high stats, Good Community except for the 5-10 ass hole u may find

Its good if u like High stats and if this sort of server interests u,
Its crap if u dont like High stats and it dont interest u.

Gets better as u get up to a higher lvl.

-=P69=-
Again Good server, Mediam Stats (Correct if im wrong), also a good community and again prob a few ass holes here and there.

My opinion its complete balls at a low lvl lol, as u get higher it looks alright.

So both of these servers r good, its just to do with the fact of what kind of server u like playing.

Oh and btw, P69 can't of been up for 'yrs' lol, maybe half of a yr to a hole yr yeh, but no 'yrs'.... :P

anyway im off :P.

/Sonic - Quit The Hole Of Mir

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
weown is just a server for noobs to play that cant get a grasp of what mir is about patience...weown is probaly the easiest server around with a halflife of mabey 3 months ive been playing p69 for 8 months not bored just dont feel like playing played weown for 3 weeks got to same level got bored because there wasnt much left to do also pete ur just mad cuz no one likes u ne ways