p69 owned by weown....

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
p69 has easily beat the 1 and a half year mark already.

weown to me is aan ever noobier friendly version of alpha frozen, where all the "im 'ard" people go cause they get lv 50 and dc 100-200 in a day and they sit there threatening new people (at least the last 3 times i tried it thats what happened to me).

The makers of weown went for the easy route getting someones files rename a few things and sell it off as there own, they should try making an original server from scratch.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
NewBlood said:
p69 has easily beat the 1 and a half year mark already.

weown to me is aan ever noobier friendly version of alpha frozen, where all the "im 'ard" people go cause they get lv 50 and dc 100-200 in a day and they sit there threatening new people (at least the last 3 times i tried it thats what happened to me).

The makers of weown went for the easy route getting someones files rename a few things and sell it off as there own, they should try making an original server from scratch.

very true about making there original server. when forzen was out i played that loads till i got banned due to being called a dc cheat on me tao, but it gets a little old with them files diehard used them was fun for the few days i played it doa had them for the week or 2 i played it then i just seemed to just look past the server with frozen server files due to it not being original i like the servers where they have been make on old server (deleted most of the stuff out of it and just add there stuff and not have the older stuff in apart from 1 or 2 things they need) or untouched server files.

Pete

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
NewBlood said:
The makers of weown went for the easy route getting someones files rename a few things and sell it off as there own

Lmao, nowhr on the server have we said 'we made this server from scratch'. Anyone who asks us about the files, we say we used AlphaFrozen server files. Ive thanked Leo loadsa times for the files so we didnt 'try to sell it off as our own'. We decided to use AlphaFrozen files becoz Priv Mir2 didnt have a super stats server at the time of opening. WhIpLaSh had just closed down and so had UF, so I seized the oppotunity to bring another super stats server to the private mir2 world. Call it 'easy approach', i call it good thinking.

mrj6000

p69 was out ages ago, when i used to play about a year ago (onli looked at posts den) there were p69 ads n polls all over